Thread: how to get driver cd of ASUS M2N68-AM motherboard

how to get driver cd of ASUS M2N68-AM motherboard

I’ve desktop computer at my home and I’ve recently bought this computer. When I’ve purchased this computer I got a cd driver of my motherboard which is ASUS M2N68-AM. After two month I’ve formatted my pc because of virus. I’ve taken all the backup of my important data and save it my external hard disk. When I’ve installed a new os in my computer then I’ve seen that I don’t have my motherboard cd in pouch. I’ve lost that cd, now I don’t know how should I get that cd. Without that cd I’m not able to play my songs, I don’t get any audio voice while playing songs.Will you please tell me from where I can get that cd. Please help me.

Re: how to get driver cd of ASUS M2N68-AM motherboard

Don’t worry, if you have lost that cd then you can get your motherboard driver from online. It is not mendatory to install a cd driver only, you can download your mothertboard driver from the official website of your motherboard. You have to go on ASUS website and search for your motherboard driver. You have to mention version no. of your motherboard, after mentioning you’ll get the driver for your motherboard. You have to download that driver and install in your system. after installing you can play any songs in your computer.

You should always keep backup with you. You should always keep a software driver in a folder so that whenever you lost a cd then you can get that driver from the backup folder. If you had done this, then you won’t face this problem now. Well, remember this for future. Now, you can get the driver of your motherboard from the internet. You can search on google for your motherboard driver. There are many website which provide driver for motherboard. You can download the driver from this website. You can also download the driver from the official website of your motherboard.

When you don’t install a motherboard driver then you’ll not get any sound in your system. you can only see the video picture in your computer. You can download a driver from the internet. There are many websites which offer a free driver for motherboard. You can download from any of the website. You can also download it from the official website of your motherboard. you have to mention the version no. of your motherboard and you’ll get the driver. After getting your driver you can easily download that driver in your computer and install it in your system.

Don’t worry, you can install a driver without cd also. You just have to go a official website of your motherboard i.e.. ASUS and mention your version no. of your motherboard or you can also search on google search engine and you’ll find many website which will provide you a driver for your motherboard. If you can afford the software price then you can download it from a pay sites, they will charge you some money for that. There are also free website which provide you a driver free of cost, the choice is your. After downloading keep a backup of that software in external hard drive so, whenever you format again then you don’t need to download that driver again.