Thread: Memory errors by GIGABYTE GA-890XA-UD3 and Corsair memory

Memory errors by GIGABYTE GA-890XA-UD3 and Corsair memory

Hi all, I am having the GIGABYTE GA-890XA-UD3 AM3 board which has a Phenom II X4 965 C3 CPU. I purchased motherboard that has a kit of 2x 2GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1333 memory. It was having the standard voltage of 1.5v and that is the reason that I decided to go with that. After getting all the things together I started getting some memory error with blue screen. I tried many things from my side to solve the problem but nothing helped me. Therefore I was searching if I cannot work out how to solve this do I worry to replace the memory or do anything else. So if you can provide any idea to me regarding this issue then please let me know that. I will appreciate each helpful suggestion for this.

Re: Memory errors by GIGABYTE GA-890XA-UD3 and Corsair memory

There may not be proper contact of the memory stick to the phone and that is the reason that you are getting problem like this. So remove the memory from the slot and clean that gently with some soft cloth and insert that back into that. There may be some problem with the slot that you are using to connect the memory. So you can try to utilize some other slot for it and if then also it is showing you the same. I hope that this will solve the issue for you.

The first thing that you need to check in such condition is the warranty. So check for the warranty for the motherboard that you are using. There may be some fault with the motherboard. If that is under warranty period then you should directly contact the Gigabyte for a RMA for your board. This will be the best option for you. They will provide you the correct option that you need to do in order to get it working again.

Corsair has extensive been known as having a number of of the most excellent technical as well as customer support in industry and I take enormous arrogance in this truth. They make use of a big diversity of tools as well as techniques to supply these services to the customers. One of them is Memtest86. Memtest is a separate program which needs no operating system to execute. It can simply be run from a range of media that includes a bootable USB flash drive. The bootable USB flash drive is a tremendously helpful and adaptable tool. Corsair gives a utility which user can use to build their flash drives bootable. The present version as well have Memtest entrenched within the installation. Once you contain a bootable USB flash drive then you only boot your system as of the device plus Memtest runs mechanically. We advise using the default settings so you need not require the setup of Memtest. Users encompass the choice of by hand choosing their boot device throughout the BIOS post process or they can put the USB device like the primary boot device within the BIOS.

You should check for all the connections and make sure that all of them are connected properly. There should not be any lose connection. If you feel that there is any lose connection then you can remove that and connect them properly. This is the first thing that you need to check and correct properly and see if that can help you. If this does not solve the issue then you can move to some further solution.