Thread: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe or Sabertooth P67

ASUS P8P67 Deluxe or Sabertooth P67

I going to build a new computer within a week. For that reason I have been collecting best components from the online market place. The recent piece I came across is Sabertooth P67 motherboard because it looks so nice. I don’t know when it is available for sale. I can't appear to locate a date anyplace. Is there whichever motivation to hang around in favor of the Sabertooth in excess of the P8P67 Deluxe? Furthermore, can anybody suggest good memory in support of either board?

Re: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe or Sabertooth P67

Whichever superiority of P67 motherboard will carry out the equivalent with the similar processor. So purchase based on cost, in addition to the features you would like. Seeing that to RAM, come across at the QVL catalog intended for well-matched RAM on the motherboard’s website. Otherwise, look at the RAM module configurator on the memory site to obtain a listing of supported modules or kits. Search out extra ram, not quicker ram, not costlier ram. Ram specs are comparatively insignificant to definite performance or else FPS.

I for my part am going for the p8p67 merely for the reason that it has each and every one features I am eternally expected to bring into play and further, decide your motherboard based on your requirements! As meant for RAM I unquestionably would suggest the corsair vengeance you have connected to, a few additional than 1600 MHz is needless and as talked about will encompass slight result on performance! I am also allowing for a 4 GB couple of G.skill DIMMs since they are much cheaper than the corsairs.

I approximating the ASUS Sabretooth P67 as sound other than I did a result evaluate on the ASUS website, the Bios doesn't come into view to have whichever overclocking capability. Therefore, it came downward towards the Deluxe and Pro and based on my requirements and information, established on the Pro. Enormous creation designed for about $180. At the same time as on behalf of the RAM, I moreover was going to dig up the corsair RAM but was told by the side of the store they find a bunch of returns. For that purpose I purchased Kingston instead.

The Corsair vengeance might have been my foremost selection if you are setting for a sandy build using a P8P67-M Revo, based on first-class preceding knowledge by way of Corsair.
    • Well-matched with sandy bridge 2500K and 2600K.
    • The temperature spreaders are 40mm lofty.
    • The temperature spreaders are attached through twofold sided thermal tape, and can be detached if essential.
    • There will be no temperature problem if the spreaders are detached, just keep them if a RMA is essential.