Thread: Will the ASUS P8P67 LGA-1155 mode support Crossfire?

Will the ASUS P8P67 LGA-1155 mode support Crossfire?

Well I just need to know whether any 1155 boards support 2 x 16 mode for Crossfire motherboard. Actually I am having the system which is having the motherboard crossfire. Now the thing here is that I want to upgrade the system and I have decided to set up the sockets of 1155 and which is the reason I am writing on this forum that I need the information whether I can do the same. Please help me out of this confusion and let me know what I should do now.

Re: Will the ASUS P8P67 LGA-1155 mode support Crossfire?

If you will ask me then I guess there is not a way that will help you to integrate the 1155 chipset with the crossfire motherboard. Now what you have to do here is that just see whether you can use any other mother board because that will definitely help you to integrate the 1155 chipset. So don’t worry just go with any latest and advanced motherboard and then try and integrate the same. I hope that this will help you out of the problem that you are facing.

According to me you have to just change the motherboard and go for the Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD7. It is built around an Intel P67 PDC, the GA-P67A-UD7 supports the second generation of Intel Core i3, i5, i7. This new generation of processors etched into 32 nm enjoys reduced power consumption and benefit from technologies Turbo Boost 2.0 and Hyper-Threading, which allows them to be up to 15% more efficient. Equipped with 4 PCI-Express 16x, this motherboard supports both Crossfire Technology that SLI technology and allows you to work together up to three graphics cards simultaneously. One of the many benefits of GIGABYTE motherboards based on the Intel P67 is the management of hard disks and other storage device SATA Revision 3.0. In fact the Intel P67 supports this standard that allows data transfer rates of up to 6 Gbps which is twice the transfer rate of SATA II. Incorporating two-port SATA Revision 3.0 GIGABYTE motherboards based on the Intel P67 can use RAID technology to further increase transfer rates.

If you will ask me then I will suggest you to go with the 1366 Sabertooth . To provide an area of ever increasing dissipation without requiring huge heat sinks, Asus has developed heatsinks Ceramix. The latter are covered with several layers of ceramic that due to their roughness increases the exchange surface between the air and sink.TUF components, coils or alloy, are composed of different alloys and are therefore distinct from standard iron coils. With this new composition, they can withstand an impressive rated at 40A, which corresponds to 25% more coils that bear the classics.Asus obviously did not bet everything on a look conceal and military-grade components. Sabertooth and the X58 is also equipped with the latest technologies. Thus, this motherboard is compatible with Crossfire and SLI graphics technology that will allow you to combine multiple cards or multiple cards NVIDIA AMD to set up a configuration for extreme performance.

Thank you for considering my problem and also for replying on the query, actually I was really frustrated of thing how to go at this one but you people really help me out. So I have decided to go with the 1366 sabertooth which is really proving cause as you said that it is doing well on the motherboard like crossfire and SLI and I hope that they will work on mine also. I guess using it will definitely resolve the problem that I am facing.