Thread: I want to fit cooler master hyper 212 cooler on Asus p8p67 evo

I want to fit cooler master hyper 212 cooler on Asus p8p67 evo

I want some help to hook Cooler Master Hyper 212 on Asus P8P67 motherboard. The board looks a bit small but I think there will be enough space in it to hook the cooler. I am trying to go for overclocking, the stock fan here is not able to give me maximum output. I have Intel Core i3 processor on the same. The ram is around 4GB. I had seen the pc shutdown while overclocking. I am going to buy Hyper 212. Just before buying want to confirm whether this will work or not.

Hyper 212 will work. You have to do a bit adjustment in it. The best thing you can do is get some videos on it. You will be able to find how it looks and also you can see the size. There are many videos on YouTube that also show you the assembly procedure. That is also quiet simple. Most of this coolers comes with various socket support. So that you can use easily on various different boards.

It will work. The cooler comes with compatible socket. You just have to add the plate on the back or board and place the cooler on top of that. The thing that matters here is a good quality heatsink. I am not sure but in the package you might get that also. It is essential that you must place it properly. Or else there can be problem with heat also. The fan comes pack with all required accessories.