Thread: No display after install ASUS M4A 88TM

No display after install ASUS M4A 88TM

There is no display in my achier after upgrade my motherboard with ASUS M4A 88TM, I am using a Acer machine, which sir running with windows 7 OS, the machine is basically use for gaming purpose, along with that some other home entertainment purpose. The problem is that after upgrade the motherboard, there is no display in my machine screen. Whenever I start the machine it appears into black screen, what should I do now? Any suggestion for this will be appreci8ated greatly.

Re: No display after install ASUS M4A 88TM

I don’t think so the problem is for your motherboard, where as I was also facing similar issue, and after a deep search I found that the problem is for the graphics driver, which is installed in my machine. I simply reload the driver application, I also suggest you to go through this, for this you need to insert windows installation disk and from the device manager, locate the driver name and replace the corrupted driver version with the fresh one. I hope by this you will be able to resolve the issue.

The graphics driver that you are using, is it compatible with the motherboard firmware version? Because some of the problem are occurring for this also. So if there is any issue like this, then I recommend you to first make sire that the graphics driver version is compatible with the motherboard installed version. If all information’s are ok, then I would like to suggest you to remove the graphics driver chip from the motherboard and from, again reinsert it into your machine. I found in some of the cases, for misplacement of the chip card, this type of problems may occur. Try with this, I hope this will somehow help you.

Relevant issue with the display option in my Compaq machine, which is not acting properly, when I tried to play any video or any of the game, whether this one is high definition or low definition, the screen goes into different mode, it starts flickering and some time it also freezes for few minute. In that time, I need to power off my amchien by directly press and hold on the power button, this is also quite hamper my machine, but I have to do this, and otherwise there is no other option. And after reboot the machined comes in its original position, with this, the sound is also breaks for few minute. What should be the cause of this problem? Is there any one having any idea on this?

According to me, I also think that the graphical problem that mentioned in both posts is only be resolved by the graphics driver, for that I would like o recommend you to download and install latest version of graphics driver firmware version from manufacturer web site. Other updates the version in automatic way. Along with this if there are any third party software application program, or any visual effects are applied then remove them also. I was also facing similar issue, by which there I also did the same process, and the [problem is solved. And regarding the sound problem, I suggest you to reload the driver application, for there run the installation program, it will replace the existing version with the new version. try with this, it will surely help you to overcome from the problem.