Thread: Asus M3N78-VM vs. Asus M4N78-VM

Asus M3N78-VM vs. Asus M4N78-VM

Hi friends! I need your help for assembling my pc. I want to assemble new pc for home use. I am going to Intel’s latest processor and 2 GB king stones ram. But I am confused about my motherboard. I decided to use asus as my platform. But I am unable choose best one between Asus M3N78-VM and Asus M4N78-VM. Can help me to choose best one among them? I am waiting for your valuable reply. Please try to reply as soon as possible. Thanks in advance. i hope you will help me to solve this issue. there is no one at my side who gave me the suggestions.

Re: Asus M3N78-VM vs. Asus M4N78-VM

I don’t have much information related to Asus M4N78-VM but I know about features of Asus M3N78-VM. The key feature of this motherboard is windows 7 compatible platform provided by him. It is also capable to support hybrid SLI as well as multi core processors. It uses NVIDIA 8200 advanced chipset. It is an ideal option to build new system whose main aim is to support high resolution graphics. This motherboard supports SATA hard drive also. From my point of view this one is most powerful feature this motherboard contains. It enables you to perform bios update in very simple way compared to others. It provides the facility of updating Bios by using USB also.

I am not one who has vast knowledge about hardware peripherals. Actually, I asked my friend about Asus M4N78-VM. After doing long discussion I got following information about it. He told me that this motherboard is capable to support all processors especially multi core processors. It also provides support for AMD sockets. It has dual –channel DDR2 memory support. The system bus used by this motherboard is based on Hyper Transport 3.0.it uses Quiet TM as a AMD cooling technology. The main aim behind introducing this motherboard is to replace older 32-bit technology with newer one that is 64-bit technology. This one provides faster access to memory compared to other ones.

TerrextreAfter searching lot of sites, finally I got the difference between two motherboards which y Guest

After searching lot of sites, finally I got the difference between two motherboards which you mention in your question.
    M3N78-VM:-
    • 4x ram slot (upto 8GB ram)
    • optical Audio+analog
    • upto 140watts CPU!
    • Esata support (external S-ata, for a full-spead external hdd)

M4N78-VM:-
    • 2x ram slot (upto 8GB but requires slightly more expensive ram "higher density)
    • only analog
    • upto 95watts cpu
    • Esata support (external S-ata, for a full-spead external hdd)

The two motherboards you mentioned have their own unique features. As you know technology is changing very rapidly. if you want to keep your machine up to date than I suggest you to go with M3N78-VM because it provides support to sata drive and in recent days they are popular one in this market. Along with that the facility provided by him to restore your bios is also the simplest one compare to others. This definitely helps you in future to solve your problem as fast as possible. It you want clear your vision about both motherboards. I suggest you to simply visit their official site. There you can find number of motherboards manufactured by asus.