Thread: Difference between H67 and P67 Mobo

Difference between H67 and P67 Mobo

What is the difference between the H67 as well as P67 Mobo's? I mainly use it for working purpose and do not use it for playing game. I would like to know that for a non gamer business user, does it make any difference. There are H67 and P67 chipsets. Which one is newer and better? I tried to find on Google but could not find anything. Can anyone tell me about this. Your suggestion regarding to this issue, would be appreciated.

Re: Difference between H67 and P67 Mobo

The two are from Intel Sandybridge. As a result I guess both are new (haha, of course). If I remember correctly, the H67 is the same as the H55, which will use the GPU on the same chip as the processor and the P67 is the same as the P55 does not use the GPU chain. The two will use 1155 LGA therefore a certain similarity.

It just came out recently, so there is no such thing as "new and improved" at this time. In fact, the term "new and improved " does not even respect P67 and H67, only two slightly different chipsets for different segments of users. Intel chipset graphic core integrated into the CPU itself (where the meaning of "die "). P67 does not support integrated graphics, while not H67. All LGA 1155 processors and motherboards are supported, allowing you to switch between a Core or Core i3 i5 with integrated graphics and a Core i3 i5, no graphics. However, using an integrated graphics chip on a P67 motherboard will not use onboard graphics processor, and even a chip with integrated graphics card H67 mother did not allow the use of graphics ports on the motherboard. Sandy Bridge microarchitecture is based on LGA1155, LGA1156 PAS (Socket M). They have taken different and mutually incompatible.

H67 is not essentially better as compare to the P67. Let's say that H67 is intended for people who actually do not require to make use of a dedicated graphics card furthermore P67 is for people who desire to make use of a dedicated card.In common, people who cannot pay for the X68 stuff (new enthusiast chipset) will be capable to obtain the P67, as well as will still permit the use of a graphics card. Furthermore Asus ROG motherboards are typically geared towards high-end market, where people who desire a high end motherboard or else overclocking, shop.Integrated graphics heart will for all time be smaller as compare to most discrete graphics cards, even though the speed to do. I read someplace that integrated graphics cards do not equivalent the low-end Radeon HD 5000 series at most.