Thread: Asus P7P55D-E pro: unexpected shut down

Asus P7P55D-E pro: unexpected shut down

I recently built a computer, and for the first week everything was fine. I suddenly began to run in unexpected and random stops. Would be in the model, the complete closure of the blue, try restarting fails, and so on. Long story short, through the exchange of pieces, I managed to calculate that the motherboard was the question. RAM, video card, power supply, but was changed and is shutting down. We thought maybe it was a short-circuit problem, so we tested the motherboard outside the box in a box and it seemed to work. The motherboard had fallen in the end. I bought a new case, a stripe, put all my parts back and everything was fine for another week. Last night and today is near the bottom. All fans and heat sinks are working properly. The strange thing is the random stops. I can get the PC to stay a whole night, then suddenly stops, then the next day, I can get a couple of hours, then everything whacked. I desire to be familiar with for my own reference, what would take place if someone had an alike problem. Any suggestion regarding to this issue would be appreciated.

Re: Asus P7P55D-E pro: unexpected shut down

What alteration in the BIOS have you done? If you state Patriot in that case my vote goes for the Patriot. I would like you to give answer of my below question so that I can assist you. Which Ram do you make use of? Have you connected the power connector’s 6-pin intended for the GTX 460? For now, the burden of default, the save and exit the BIOS. Furthermore, if the power supply is faulty it can also cause similar problems, I've never heard of the UPM MINE. Moreover, if one of the I / O shield or spacers, are causing a short field - the same thing again for similar problems.

As per you query my Ram is OCZ Gold 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model OCZ3G1600LV4GK and power connector - Yea, 6-pin. One more thing I become aware of that it also did this in my earlier case: At what time I start windows up, it is lagging. At what time I shift the mouse roughly it's broken up as well as not fluid. At what time I play games, the noise is static. There was no problem for the previous week similar to this up until the restarts started happening once more.

I had a problem so years ago, and this was because the CPU fan was inadmissible. Accordingly, the processor will overheat and the machine was finally arrested by the operating system. Therefore, it might be a good idea to start by checking that the CPU fans.If the fan is functioning correctly, you be able to install the installation CD intended for ASUS probe. Starts the program after booting the OS furthermore maintains it to control voltages, temperatures as well as fan speeds. At least give an indication of whether the motherboard / CPU overheat and can leave the computer in an orderly manner. If the problem is due to overheating, check the fan speed ASUS probe shows. If the speed is low, you may need to change the bad behavior of the fan. You can as well attempt adding a second fan in the front of the container and observe if that assist. If you have previously installed two fans in the box, you be supposed to verify if they work next to each other in the bottle of hot air inside the event that the internal temperature increases.

I am also having the accurate similar trouble by means of a similar configuration:

Processor; Core i5 760
    Motherboard: Asus P7P55D-E
    Ram; G.SKILL 2X2GB DDR3 1600MHz CL7 PC12800
    Graphics: Gforce 7950GT
    Power supply: LCPower 8700 700w
    My problem is that computer is randomly rebooting and at what time it does it won’t boot up generally. I have to shut it down as well as disconnect the power cable. I have installed the most recent bios update as of from asus website, running Windows 7 64 bit and the system was stable for approximately two weeks however at this time it’s not, each day is going downward without a appropriate reason. Thanks for any suggestion.