Thread: Acer travelmate not waking up from sleep

Acer travelmate not waking up from sleep

I have been using the Acer Travelmate with windows 7. I installed current December 1 dd Western Digital WD2500BEVE (250 GB IDE) instead of a dd up to 20gb and there are few, all worked correctly. Two weeks ago, following hibernation, run, closing the screen of the portable microphone that activates a small switch that controls the standby, the computer no longer restarts, you enter the BIOS ( the screen was working, so), but just at the beginning of system boot, small rectangles of color that began to flash. I gave dd the original (20 GB) that I kept and mounted in a housing 250gb external files it contained were in perfect condition, which enabled me to recover all data prior to testing the disk with data Lifeguard Tools 11.2 for DOS western digital without any defect. Please help ......

Re: Acer travelmate not waking up from sleep

when you say he does not wake up, is that not everything you hear or at least the turn Ventilators on. It may be a problem of ram, did a test with memtest to see. if not than it might be an issue of the drivers so i would suggest you to install the drivers once again on your system. Always try to install the latest driver form the official website of the manufacturer.

It might be because of a virus and hence try to install an antivirus application on your system currently it would be better to install the Microsoft Security Essential on your system and then simply scan your system with the help of it , it will take sometime which but simply delete all the viruses which are found while scanning the system. Hopefully the problem will be fixed.

it's true that I wake up my pc by pressing space. if your keyboard is not supplied it will not work. tried pressing power. otherwise, use hibernation instead of a conventional watch. It takes a little longer but it is always better than to put out. possibly to feed your keyboard, you must look at the manual of your motherboard, it is normally described within.