Thread: Enermax 350 watt power supply not working

Enermax 350 watt power supply not working

I bought an Enermax 350 watt power supply. If I am part of the motherboard and switch, buzzing or beeping, it only funny, but then that's it already. The PC will not start, it's nothing. With the old power supply but it is. Is the power supply over or why not? It does not matter that I have a P3, power supply, but is probably suitable for P4, right? has ordered together with a housing. if some one has an idea about this problem then please let me know as soon as possible

Re: Enermax 350 watt power supply not working

Here I can not say for sure, but I'd say that's much any more whether the power supply is now intended for NEN p3 or p4-obs is daily. it should work with any process would be even better for each processor, a special power supply. look if the voltage is set to 230 (on the back of an off switch is a red slide). if so I'd return it, I had sometimes even a defective enermax.

Thanks for the replies. Voltmeter I did not unfortunately. Yes, is set to 230V, then tried after the power supply with 115V, Any how it sounds interesting. I can not say on the fast, what kind of motherboard I have, as it is from a complete system from Dell and Dell barely out of what was claimed. Could you make something there to buy except a different power supply. I now call on at times and Listen Enermax, maybe it's not yet broken.

So I'd be the first time check a volt meter in place and the voltages at the ATX connector. So everything disconnected, turn on power supply and measure the voltages, amongst others, mostly in the manuals of the boards in it, but it also goes without. black cables are grounded and all other entries should 12V, 5V or-5V to be on it. otherwise I know nothing further. all other components seem to be ok yes, because they work even with the old power supply.