Thread: Best price on Sandy Bridge

Best price on Sandy Bridge

What is the best price for the Sandy Bridge because Microcenter has kept the price low for a while and the main reason behind this is their Marketing tactics and strategy. A new processor will ask the user to purchase a new motherboard too. So the thing which really matters here is that what is the reason why intel is allowing them to do it.

Re: Best price on Sandy Bridge

Why its you bothering so much please tell me , i will be purchasing a new processor this week lets hope they keep the price intact that the price remains same at least for next couple of weeks. Please let me know if you know any store giving me the processor at a very low rate then please do reply and furnish me with all the details of the store. Thanks in advance if possible please let me know the features

With Nehalem Intel has in the year 2008 first-generation Core CPUs published and thus the Core 2 Duo, Quad and Extreme processors pushed from the throne. About a year ago came the successor under the name Westmere and the first time the graphics unit from the motherboard to the CPU moved. And now it's time for the next leap: Sandy Bridge. Underlying this is a new architecture, the novel promises much, with exaggerated the number of cores or horrendous speeds without a need to shine.

The first CPU is the Pentium G620T with a frequency of 2.2 GHz, 3 MB L3 cache and frequency graphs of 650/1100MHz. The second is the G620 Pentium, with a frequency de2.6GHz, 3 MB L3 cache, and frequency charts a little faster 850/1100MHz. It then passes G840 Pentium 200MHz, clocked at 2.8 GHz it offers a cache and frequency graphs identical to G620 Pentium. Finally, the G850 Pentium 100MHz Pentium is the fastest with a frequency of 2.9GHz and features similar to the G840 Pentium. These models work with the chipset H61, the solution entry level Intel Sandy Bridge and it should eventually replace the LGA775 platform.