Thread: Suitable sockets for Intel Core i3 CPU

Suitable sockets for Intel Core i3 CPU

I have just come here in this forum to let me know if it will be really wise to get the CPU upgraded. Well it is not that I am having the older version of the CPU like the Intel Pentium 4 or something from that processor but the scenario is that I have the Intel Core 2 Duo or Intel Core 2 Quad. I think that it will be great if you can have any thing from this and it is quite stable as well. Should one really switch to the Core i series processors that Intel has launched. Just want to know the thoughts of the community on this topic here. Well if you ask me I do not think that one should go with the following Intel i3, i5, i7, sockets 1156, 1366, and 1155. Please let me know what you all there can come up with. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Suitable sockets for Intel Core i3 CPU

Well I do not really agree to all the things that you have mentioned in your post. I have seen a number of cases that have been benefitted by having the processors from i series of Intel. Well in reality it totally depends on the things that you are having for you. In my opinion it seems to me that if you are happy with the current rig that you are having there then it is really nice to stick with the same. If you have not tried the new games that have been released then I think that you will be able to dig the solution for the query that you have come up here with. Please make the move and see if what I have said really make the difference in your case there. You can go with the reviews of the game and I am of the opinion that it will be enough there.

In reality I do not think that sticking with the Core 2 Duo or the higher one i.e. Core 2 Quad; will be really a good idea to go with. I have seen that there are a lot of progressive things that you can experience after making the upgrade. I would really like to tell that it will be a superb idea to go with the Intel Core i series. I have the processor from Intel Core i5 and let me tell you that at the moment I have seen that it is really working fine and has a very impressive performance on its back. Also I have seen that it is well capable of taking the load and can make the things to happen with no bigger issues there. If you are thinking of making the upgrade then I am of the opinion that it will be an optimal choice to go with.

I do not think that it is nice to make yourself switch to something that is really costly and at the same time if you are not having any issue with the Current System that you have there. In addition to this also let me point out the fact that some of the sites have even decided to remove all the LGA775, 1156, and 1366 systems with various offers and I think that this should really make you to think with which one should stick originally. So I really do not think that there is any point to buy the processor from the i series of Intel. Hope that I have the points somewhat cleared for you.

I do not agree with you on this point. Well if they are removing some of the things from there site then I do not think that the issue is with the LGA775, 1156, and 1366 systems; it might seems to me that the issue can be with the extra things that they are offering in addition to all this there. Also I am of the strong opinion that you should walk with the technology. If you are looking for the upgrade then I definitely think that it will be good that you stick to the latest one and when it is with the Hardware then it is what I would recommend. I would also like you to see for the Sandy Bridge as well.

In my opinion I really think that it will be better If you can have the core i5 or core i7 for you. But in reality I do not find this option optimal. As I have seen that if you at all go with the Intel Core i processors then you will be required to have the new motherboard as well. Whatever may be the motherboard that you are using on the CPU you will be required to have the one from Intel. I am of the opinion that you will have to have Intel Motherboards. IF you do not want to have the Motherboard from Intel then you can have the one from ASUS or say from Gigabyte but it will be really high on the budget and hence I really do not think that it is an optimal choice to go with. Hope that you must have been benefitted with the discussion that I have made here.