Thread: Black Screen seen after updating Bios in Gigabyte GA-EP43-S3L

Black Screen seen after updating Bios in Gigabyte GA-EP43-S3L

I have an Intel i3 core processor in my computer. With the Gigabyte GA-EP43-S3L motherboard since my computer was working well but as I installed new bios through BIOS for my Gigabyte GA-EP43-S3L my computer is not working (black screen). Why dual bios doesn't solve my chief Bios. So anyone know how to fix this problem. My present Bios F8 didn't functioning well. Ubuntu as well as Vista in my computer also didn't wake up without pressing power off power on. So what to do in order to solve this problem in my computer? Please let me know through your suggestion.

Re: Black Screen seen after updating Bios in Gigabyte GA-EP43-S3L

Gigabyte used to contain a dual bios characteristic, and every one you have to perform was switch a jumper and you would obtain the backup bios, not confident if you contain that on your motherboard, but its value a shot. or else you might have to purchase a new bios chip, by means of the bios on it from gigabyte (if they have it) or from a seller (if they have it) or if all besides fails hot flash by searching an similar motherboard and pulling the functioning cmos out of that along with putting yours in to get it reprogrammed. You try it out if it works well in your system then you will solve your problem very easily.

I'm not conscientious if your motherboard is deceased, I don't provide whichever security. if you desire to fix your departed bios which has a backup bios as well as if the restore bios is not loading, then you can attempt this method. In Brief, you should need a stable hands, a piece of wire (perhaps paper clip). Switch off the machine. Join CE as well as SCK pins(1 and 6 pins). Then switch on the computer but you should take away the wire after a second. I don't make out exactly when you should take away the wire, but you shouldn't hang around long than 2 second. After that you should listen to a beep sound. And you should perceive that backup bios write on the main bios. Hang around until the process is completed. Following that the computer will restart. My motherboard is Gigabyte GA-MA788GMT-UD2H(rev 1.0). A final notice is that don't touch VDD pin never.

You will need to join the HOLD# as well as the VSS pin. You can make out the right pins on your motherboard by searching for the dot on the chip case. You'll require a paperclip, stable hands and a friend to help you. Use the paper clip to join the two pins. Be convinced you have a good grip and a sturdy connection on the pins. While you are performing this be certain that the computer is not connected and you need to drain whichever left over power from the supply by leaving the little switch on the back switch on as well as then pressing the power on key of your system on one occasion. If you have joined the two pins, inform your friend to switch on power back as well as press the power button. The computer should start up properly. When you listen to a beep hurriedly remove your paperclip. The backup bios will then try to flash your main bios.

You need to press as well as hold the ON power button until the computer powered up then powered back down once more. You need to then power it up a second time as well as voila then you will hear the beep sound. The hard disk will discard. You will need to go around with UBCD to diagram system. Graphics occasionally corrupt when booting to full-screen symbol (in BIOS) as well as system hang therefore, stripped computer clean away dust as well as reseated all parts. Then you will require to flash BIOS setting from F1 to F11C.