Thread: Cannot boot in Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H and intel i5-760

Cannot boot in Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H and intel i5-760

I'm confident that I have connected everything right but I found no beeps, fans running are smoothly, mouse is also working on properly so USB's must be running correctly, keyboard as well as monitor does not work in addition to that the green light on the Mobo on. I've attempted running it without inserting RAM, and also with one stick, and it still does not boot. I have Intel i5-760 with the overclocking speed of 2.80 GHz. I have the SPMS of BFG Tech GS Series ATX12v2.3 550 Watt . The motherboard of gigabyte GA-h55m-UD2H motherboard and the Ram of 4 gb Corsair RAM (2 sticks) and the graphic card of Diamond ATI Radeon HD 5760.So what to do next in order to solve this problem of booting in my computer.

Re: cannot boot in Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H and intel i5-760

I think that you will require to flash the bios inside your system with the most recent edition of your motherboard which is does not distinguish the cpu. According to my observation the F9 BIOS edition was the most initial version to support the Intel i5 760 processor inside the Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H motherboard. And now the latest one is the F10 Bios edition is the latest one which is currently being for most of the processor for the motherboard. So you need to check whether among this two are applicable in your motherboard or not, so check the Bios version properly.

Couple of things you will require to believe in getting your fix up as well as running properly. Do you have a speaker of (1" ) that you joined to the Front I/O header? If not getting one would assist you in finding generally where the trouble is that are stopping you from booting up effectively. No Beep sound, or a RAM or Video Card Beep Code will help recognize the problem position. You stated that your keyboard is not functioning. You should exercise a P/S2 keyboard which initialize early, and will give you the capability to go around in the Post system setup, which you will need to perform to flash the BIOS. Not sure how you find out the USB Mouse worked, because there was no display on your screen. Perhaps both are from not being capable to make out anything on the display to really conclude if they are functioning well.

Unless the basic running properly don't connect any HDD, or USB drive, of UFD, or DVD drive to the mobo. Through the cpu, Ram & Graphic card, make out if you can obtain the Gigabyte Splash screen, for selecting the <del> to go into the System Setup. If even that is not probable, take out the high end HD 5760 as well as attempt a fundamental PCI graphic card if you have one, to make out if a problem with the PCI-E graphic card initializing could be stop it Posting. Your motherboard specification reflects that you require the F9 BIOS to utilize Intel i-7 870 CPU. Recognize what BIOS edition you contain? An i-7 860 need the F4 BIOS edition, so perhaps connecting only the essentials as well as a basic PCI graphic card, could acquire you to the POST screen, where you be able to <F8> then exercise the Q-Flash function and the updated BIOS edition on a Floppy or USB Flash Drive to revise the BIOS settings .

I presently purchased that similar component i.e. Intel i5 760 as well as that similar mother board of Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H motherboard. I m not hearing beeps form the motherboard as well as it ended up being that my cabinet didn't contain a speaker. I mean to say that no speaker in the case thus I had to remove a speaker out of another PC from other room, insert it into the mother board as well as then i make out that it was set to a PCI E graphic card vs. the motherboard video card that i required to utilize for now. So what should I do now in order to solve my problem?