Thread: Memory for Sandy Bridge processors

Memory for Sandy Bridge processors

I heard that the new invention from Intel called sandy bridge processor as more powerful and faster than the earlier version of processors. I believe that it is already in the market place. This year I am looking forward to upgrade my computer. I really want to buy sandy bridge i7 2600 for my motherboard. But the problem is about the RAM. I don’t know which I should need to purchase for this. Do you have any idea about this?

Re: Memory for Sandy Bridge processors

As far as I know that the sandy bridge processors or its compatible motherboards uses the DDR3 RAM. There is no problem with what quantity RAM module you choose. The best range of the memory is differing from 4GB to 8GB. The only thing you should remember and aware about it is voltages. You can run anything within 1.65V because it is recommended and good option for CPU and its performance. As I know the sandy bridge processor will also work on less power.

G.Skill has modernized its memory arrangement in the direction of comprise new-fangled RipjawsX memory kits premeditated purposely in support of Intel's Sandy Bridge processors and H67/P67 chipsets. The schedule consists of in excess of twenty dissimilar DDR3 kits varying from 4GB 1333MHz CL 9-9-9-24 Ripjaws-X XL red gear entire line of attack to the striking 4GB 2300MHz CL 7-10-10-27 XHD(+Fan) kit. The assemble comprises kits clocked by the side of 1333MHz, 1600, 1866, 2133, 2200 furthermore 2300MHz in addition to each and every one are premeditated to effort on Intel H67/P67 proposal paired up by way of Intel's Sandy Bridge LGA1155 CPUs. The voltage leaves from 1.5 toward 1.65V depending on the stuff

Kingston has developed the new HyperX kits, which are specialized in support of exploit by means of Intel's recently launched Sandy Bridge podium. That means it has wide variety of choice for all kinds of Sandy bridge processors from the Intel. The foremost module is acknowledged as the ‘HyperX T1'. This RAM kit consists of four 2GB sticks providing 8GB of whole system memory. Kingston pronounces the T1 is the foremost 8GB module kit in the globe to achieve Intel P67 official recognition. The RAM is Intel ‘XMP' companionable and operates next to a frequency of 2,133MHz.

Up and about in anticipation of a moment ago I would have suggested the G.Skill in a heartbeat, excluding it appears that numerous populaces here who have wide-ranging understanding in the midst of together companies declare that RMA rates on G.Skill are greatly superior. I have used them on 2 configurations by means of no issues. I believe that I was lucky other than this I don’t know much about it yet. May be in the future days I hope that many will be able to get more information.