Thread: Insufficient memory in Asus P7P55D-E Pro

Insufficient memory in Asus P7P55D-E Pro

Last week i purchased a new computer I installed Windows 7 inside it. I m thinking i was in the clear, and was going to begin for several over clocking when all of a sudden, out of nowhere i started receiving hit with BSOD's through the 0x0000001A stop error when running StarCraft 2. It was extremely frequent program crashes (after a week of pure good performance). I searched in Google of the stop error it recommended bad memory issue. I know i require going home as well as running memory test and perceptibly verifying a few additional things. I have P7P55D-E Pro motherboard and 8GB of G.SKILL Ripjaws F3-12800DL9D-4GBRL (2GB sticks x4 GB) on my system so please tell what to do next to solve this memory problem in the P7P55D-E Pro motherboard.

Re: Insufficient memory in Asus P7P55D-E Pro

I think that you have to check all the RAM stick within the blue DIMMS of the P7P55D-E Pro motherboard. if the problem is related to the memory then I think that you must check the RAM all of the RAM slots in the computer. I mean 4GB first and after that the additional 4GB in the similar RAM slots. Check out that first properly in case you could find the solution. Run memorytest86+ with the arrangement that I say up and let me be acquainted with the results.

Did you ever try to install your RAM in neighboring memory slots? Say there are 4 slots you put single DIMM into slots 1 as well as 3. How about trying individual sticks in dissimilar slots always try to insert it in different slots? I've had a difficulty related to this same issue where the memory would not even be noticed but this was because there was several dust/debris inside the ram slot stopping the memory from seating all the way down.

Try to up the memory voltage in the bios a tad, try 1.4V. Your Motherboard maybe under volting the memory slots little, as well as GSkill regularly likes a little additional voltage. You are right, per the specs and GSkill's corroboration you should not have to move up the voltage but stuff happens. You do not state if you are running an OC or not which if you try to running the memory quicker than stock and so several extra ommph would be compulsory. Anyhow, give the memory a slight extra juice and tehn they will work well, except they actually are faulty. Many times the stick maker will legalize with the first batch of memory that arrive from the memory chip dealer (or off their own creation/fab), follow up batches will vary somewhat in quality. This type of thing occurs all the time as well as the 1.35 V things is fairly new to the market.

Not totally associated but I have a P7P55D-E Pro/memory test question. I have the abovementioned Motherboard and 8 GB of G Skill F3-10666CL9D-4GBRL memory. I can't acquire memory test to run either from when I had place the system up as a dual Ubuntu/Win 7 machine wherever memtest is one of the boot alternative or booting with a memory test CD that I've effectively tried in different machine. I've attempted using 1 DIMM as well as all 4 and this is my second slot of RAM. I've reinstalled Win 7 as well as like the first time, it was very well for a week or so but now I'm receiving random, frequent BSODs memory errors. So my query is, is there any reason that memtest won't run on my machine?