Thread: Best Ram for asus crosshair IV formula

Best Ram for asus crosshair IV formula

I have bought a new computer system which has an Asus crosshair IV formula motherboard with the Amd phenom 2 x6 1090t black edition processor. I have developed this machine specially for the gaming so it has a Xfx hd 5770 along with the Noctua NH D14 & Antect power supply CP 850. Now I have got confused while buying the RAM for this gaming machine. Can you guys suggest me some best and midrange RAMs for this machine?

Re: Best Ram for asus crosshair IV formula

The kit G. Skill F3-17600CL7D-4G***S is good, even very good. It has a very good rate / price / timings and is clearly an excellent choice for demanding users, especially those who have the opportunity to access a 220-MHz BCLK. By cons, if you're not overclocking, go your way and opt for a kit whose frequency is less but with more aggressive timings. In terms of overclocking, memory G. Skill F3-17600CL7D-4G***S can ascend to very high frequencies including a 2316 MHz 7-10-10 without changing the tension, and extreme performance enthusiasts who want not be limited by the RAM in their overclocking appreciate. However, if you're not a fan of overclocking, this kit does not really help. Of course, it is possible to make the timings more aggressive and operate the modules with examples of the pack in 7-7-7 or maybe even less without overclock.

G. Skill Ripjaws are definitely a bit worse in overclocking along with the A-Data 2200. According to me there is not a chasm between what kit 4GB "low cost" has proposed in less than 100 Euro and A-Data kit approximately around 300 Euro which is certainly not easy to find in stores. It should also be noted that Elpida chips Hyper Kit A-Data like the G. Skill kit high end are still horribly expensive compared to chips used on Ripjaws. For three times cheaper this kit can take the frequency of 2000MHz, and even more by releasing a little latency.

I suggest you to buy a Trident Series G. Skill 4GB which has been designed for extreme gamers, this kit of RAM Dual Channel intends to leverage the performance of your i5 platforms Intel Core / Core i7 Socket LGA on 1156. The modules are equipped with highly efficient heat sink G. Skill "Trident" for optimum cooling. Whether a desktop or a laptop, memory plays an important role on performance.

Super Talent is expanding its line of DDR3 RAM, this time leaving his first kit certified 4 GB RAM 1800 MHz Dual Channel. This kit upscale Project X is composed of two memory modules of 2 GB each, certified at 1800 MHz with timings of 8-8-8-24 and a voltage of 1.9 V. This kit comes with high-end radiators aluminum brand associated with the Project X range Everything is dissipated passively, including through the fins on top of each bar. This memory is guaranteed for life, and the 4 GB kit is advertised under the 499 dollars in online sales in the United States.