Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Audio port of Foxconn motherboard doesnot work

Motherboard Processor & RAM

Old 21-01-2011

Audio port of Foxconn motherboard doesnot work

Please check my system specification first , I have Foxconn Motherboard , on which I have AMD Phenom II x2 550 BE processor , 2 RAM sticks of Gskill of 2 GB each and ItB hard drive in old cabinet , I still use Windows xp operating system. However my issue is with the motherboard , whenever I connect an audio port does not work can , any one pleasehelp me out , I will e so grateful. I am waiting for your response.

Old 21-01-2011

re: Audio port of Foxconn motherboard doesnot work

Well in that case I do not think that the motherboard will be faulty in that scenario , I think you cannot compare that pin arrangement with front panel board. since it is no is not being referred , it’s wire ends labeled as FR_R, FR_L, RR_R, RR_L, MIC POWER, GND, MIC_IN. Well you can match this pattern and then come back to me and if you do not get me , I will make sure that your issue is resolved I the next post.
Old 21-01-2011

It's extremely probable that if the front panel is intended for HD audio - and a few are intended for AC'97 - then it will connect right into the 10pin header you have. Check if it has only have nine cables? Is the vacant position over pin8? If so, you are possible just all right connecting it in. Here there are couple Front Audio cables , despite the dissimilar names, they are the same. look or any jumper settings related to F_AUDIO ?
Old 21-01-2011

You said that you the front panel audio port of your system is not working , it is also quite possible that your audio cable is not functioning instead of your port, so it is recommended that first you check the cable after connecting it or plugging it into the rear port of the system . Once you check that the audio cable is working and you have made sure that your front port is not functioning then you can take necessary action and ask for replacement.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Tags: , , ,