Thread: Which Sandy Motherboard to get

Which Sandy Motherboard to get

Hi all, I am thinking regarding the SLI/Crossfire. My budget for that is around 2500 and I also wish to overclock this upto 4.5Ghz. I just came to know about the Sandy Bridge motherboard board that is available now. I am asking this because it is really a nice motherboard. If this is accurate then must need the complete feature regarding this. Need its features, explanation, ability and all the other things that you be familiar with this. So please share your knowledge about this. Thank you.

Re: Which Sandy Motherboard to get

I except that your motherboard contains 2 PCIe 16 as well as one additional slot which in the middle of the PCIe slots otherwise at whichever end thedouble card triple slot permission is heading for to craft. You may be unable to find expansion slots in spite of of board outline. As to the OP this makes anybody that went with 1366 or 1156 i7 seem better and better. If ASRock board is 7200 INR in that case the peak tier overclocking Asus plus EVGA boards will be within the further than 8100 INR. You can carry out that currently through a 1366 otherwise 1156 board and do not require paying a premium intended for the wide chips to overclock. I believe Sandy Bridge is good for what it is but the fan market will have to wait for some more days.

Fundamentally Tier 1 Hybrid graphics LGA1155 Boards will offer just about 3600 INR as well as Premium Overclocking embattled boards will be about 9000 and more INR, Asus Maximus Formula P55 MB is of 8800 INR, therefore this is a little cost premium. Early on Information for SB Air overclocking is showing 5.9GHz. Even though one time inveterate I prepare to be run at 5 GHz+ by means of a 15 percent IPC increase intended for the popular applications as well as 60 to 100 percent+ raise probable for Floating Point applications because they are recoded.

I cannot say that I am going to go with the SLI but I like to keep my choice open. My previous mobo just had single slot and I everlastingly be sorry for that purchase. Also, I have established that going shameful on some purchase that matter is not at all the correct answer. There are problem similar to excellence, dependability, standing, hold up and so on to think. If the motherboard is too cheap, inquire yourself for the reason? As meant for the BIOS, have you checked at the fresh reviews for Giga's as well as ASUS? If that novel mouse controlled border for the ASUS does not make you eager then possibly nothing will do that.