Thread: Gigabyte P67A-UD5 vs. Gigabyte P67A-UD4

Gigabyte P67A-UD5 vs. Gigabyte P67A-UD4

I am a big fan of gigabyte and therefore I am going to get the gigabyte motherboard. I am leaving the thread here to get your estimation that does the phase 20 power propose within the UD5 rationalize the price raise as of the UD4 which has phase 12 power design. I am also planning to overclock the CPU but I have hesitation that I will attempt to shove it precedent 4.6 - 4.8ghz. I do not make out if the advanced rated power designs assist straight to give constancy within overclocking otherwise if it only controls as well as control voltages enhanced to assist you to give OC constancy in a approximate method.

Re: Gigabyte P67A-UD5 vs. Gigabyte P67A-UD4

If you are planning to do some If you plan on a number of hard overclocking then the board by means of the improved voltage control until the end of time succeed. I have cultured the hard method in earlier period not to hold back on the motherboard when overclocking. The 20 phase will almost certainly permit you to execute a bit inferior voltage, so over all wear as well as tear will a bit less and warm will be a bit lesser too.

I would like to tell you that you have to modify the voltage intended for some important overclock, let’s say more than 10 to 15 percent precedent stock. I do not comprise time to interpret that complete article now, though knowing what I be acquainted regarding chips, voltage as well as present tech, you cannot overclock yet an competent Sandy Bridge CPU toward 4.6 devoid of a considerable voltage bump. This is most possible overvolting it at that speed.

I want to tell you something about Gigabyte P67A-UD4. It is obvious that through latest processors as well come with latest motherboard chipsets. In favor of the consumer desktop side of market you will essentially observe two Sandy Bridge based chipsets, H68 intended for more generic, mainstream as well as HTPC usage and then P67 chipset like a recital part designed for the latest motherboards sequence. Now each motherboard ODM jumps on P67 too, it is only a heck of a group of fun. The ODMs have time to prep their P67 alright, many the designs were previously finished by delayed Summer 2010, everyone just required to stay for Intel to free the processor which goes with these motherboards.

Even though P67A-UD5 is not a highest end manufactured goods in the available series, we consider it is the nearly practical for high-end explanation. Those who require the majority of it will definitely have a preference to P67A-UD7 by means of its full-speed PCIe x16 slots, extra controllers as well as steep price. Normal users will select simpler models similar to P67A-UD4 as well as it is cheaper too.