Thread: ASUS MAximus IV Extreme or GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD7

ASUS MAximus IV Extreme or GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD7

I am going to acquire a SB i7-2600K and I am also thinking to get a M4E in conjunction with it when I observed that the GA-P67A-UD7 was as well looking to load the high-end spotlight. As much as I be able to inform that the just large dissimilarity flanked by the two is the UEFI BIOS incorporated within the M4E. Oh and the most likely price dissimilarity of around $100. I have previously make financial arrangements for the M4E so money actually is not a worry and I actually desire a UEFI BIOS just for the coolness feature. Does Techarena Forums think that it merits the additional $100? Thank you

Re: ASUS MAximus IV Extreme or GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD7

In my opinion, I would have a preference to an X58 build above the P67. If times gone by hold accurate then the Maximus IV Extreme would be the superior choice nfor you. You can search for the articles on that and this will five you more idea about that. Concerning about the UEFI BIOS, so I think that it played by means of it and I am not that intimidated. It has a Graphical User Interface BIOS. I hope that this will assist you in right direction.

My choice fairly a few times before was to bounce the P67 as well as P55 and come across at X58 as well as X68. Intel theater games through 'Turbo Boost' plus CPU multipliers going on the same Lithography manufacture. These are similar chip but dissimilar locked otherwise baseline multipliers. If you hardly boost the CPU Multiplier otherwise the BCLK frequency of the i7 950 is the similar speed or else can be earlier than 2600K. But I would encompass a hard time in purchasing into a 2600K 4+4 at 3.4 thrashing the 980X 6+6 which is at 3.3. The 2600K completely does not contain the operating cost of some present Intel 6-cores; so the 'test' was through 4 otherwise fewer cores. Therefore, getting reverse to you, it depends on need for your Apps as well as use.

The primary board that I can suggest you is the ASUS P8P67 Pro. This board comes in a black and blue color design and as you will be able to observe is completely inertly cooled with no the use of some heat pipes those are connecting three blue heat sinks. The whole ASUS LGA1155 motherboard lineup is making use of a fresh VRM system which is called Digi+ VRM by Asus. These points that ASUS is at the present making use of digital VRMs on top of the boards and ASUS' EPU microcontroller manages how many power phases are in utilization at some given time through monitoring temperature as well as power draw in the motherboard. We were informed through ASUS that Digi+ VRM is can go down to only one power phase otherwise go up to 16 power phases on a few of boards. The ASUS P8P67 Pro have 12+2 power phase plan, so it will just be capable of to go up to 12 on this precise board. Users for boards will be capable to regulate the load lone calibration as well as VRM frequency within 10MHz steps and I think that this is a good touch intended for superior users. This is an significant fresh attribute for this sequence of boards./ You will be able to observe the retail box for ASUS P8P67 Pro demonstrate this fresh characteristic.

Looking directly to the P8P67 Pro you will be able to observe that board has total four dual-channel memory slots and they are DDR3. Therefore by the time we are certain the board will present complete hold up of higher frequency memory then there is not any triple channel that is coming to normal Intel stage. This board contains three PCI x16 slots. From what we recognize the main slot runs at x16 if single video card is connected but if user uses two cards then it turn out to be x8 with the second slot. Third PCIe x16 slot which is there at black one is most probably x4 and perfect for utilize by means of sound cards otherwise possibly a RAID card. Board has 'BT GO!' on PCB just over CPU socket.* ASUS says that every of the ATX motherboards of same series contain Bluetooth onboard like a normal feature.* One of the causes meant for this is ASUS has intended a few original software which is called BT GO! This will permit you for overclocking the system through a Smartphone. Who would have considered a small number of years before that we would be capable to overclock the computers on the BIOS stage through a Smartphone?*