Thread: No boot or beeps from Gigabyte 890gpa-ud3h

No boot or beeps from Gigabyte 890gpa-ud3h

Hi all, I am having the phenom ii x6 2.8 ghz with 2 gb ddr3 RAM and corsair 620 watt power supplier. I have connected both the 8 pin as well as 24 pin power connectors. There is also proper connection of the keyboard mouse as well as monitor but after that also I am not able to start the system. Whenever I try to boot the system then all the fans spins properly but I cannot see any screen or any sound coming from the motherboard. I have tired many times to boot that but all the times it is showing me the same result. Can ;you tell me that what can be the reason for this issue and how can that be solved. Thank you very much in advance for reading and replying to this thread.

Re: No boot or beeps from Gigabte 890gpa-ud3h

I think that the RAM that is used with your motherboard may be having problem with that. It is also possible that it is not properly connected to the motherboard and that is the reason that it is not able to load the operating system into it. If you want to confirm that then you can open the case (with computer turned off and disconnected power) and remove the RAM from it. Clean that gently with the help of a soft cloth and insert that back properly. Now try to boot your system. If that is due to improper connection of the RAM then the issue will be solved after this.

I want to ask you one thing that have you install the standoffs beneath motherboard and put them so they all bring into line through the holes for screw within the motherboard without additional standoffs poignant the board within the wrong consign. A standoff installed inside the incorrect position can reason a short as well as put a stop to the system as of booting.

It is also possible that the video card that is used with your motherboard is not seated properly and so that is giving to the issues like this. So first of all you have to confirm that the video card is placed properly in the motherboard. It might need extra force than fresh builder be expecting. I am not saying that this is the only reason for this but this is one of the possible reasons for this issue. I wish that this will solve the problem for you.

You may not be using approved RAM slots for the RAM stick. There are many of the i7 motherboards that needs RAM to be put in the slots that starts by means of one added away starting from the CPU that is the conflicting a lot of double channel motherboards. So see for this and see if that can solve the issue for you. You should also check I you have unconcerned the plastic guard that is there on CPU socket that comes occasionally. You should also check if you have installed the CPU properly or not. There should be an arrow on CPU that require to line up by means of an arrow that is there on the motherboard CPU socket. Be certain to give particular concentration to that part of the manual. So these are some points that need to be taken into consideration when you get issues like this.

Re: No boot or beeps from Gigabyte 890gpa-ud3h

You should check if every of the needed power connector(s) are connected to the video card properly. There are some which require two, some of them require three and there are also some which do not need any. If you want to take more information on that then you should read the manufacturer’s manual for this and I am sure that you will get the answer for this from there. So do the changes accordingly and check if that can solve the problem for you.