Thread: No picture and no sound from Asus M4A785TD EVO V-1090T

No picture and no sound from Asus M4A785TD EVO V-1090T

I have an ASUS M4A785TD EVO-V with AMD 1090T and G. Skill Trident 1333er CL7 (2x4GB). PSU is a 530W BeQuiet; plugs are all connected. My problem is, the LED on the board, the fans run but there is no picture and no beeping. Speaker is OK if no RAM is installed, it beeps. Monitor is also on, no image on VGA and DVI as well as even with external cards. CPU running, I tested on another board. I needed the board bought, but with remaining warranty. So I have got the broken board from the dealer. The retailer reported a day later and told the board was quite. I would need only a BIOS update VLT it's running with the 1090T. I have an Athlon x2 II bought 240 because it has been running since the first BIOS 0203 bought the BIOS update to make. Even with the no change. I used the RAMs individually on each bank, no change. I tried to resets the BIOS, by battery and jumper. In short I have tried all the things that I can but did not have the solution for this thing. If anyone of you can suggest any solution then it will be really great.

Re: No picture and no sound from Asus M4A785TD EVO V-1090T

Do you have a BIOS update if not then try to do it another NT. But if you are not professional there won’t be and non-LEDs and fans. I think the PSU also very likely. After you have all ram slots examined individually and have also carried out bios reset, it can only be the psu or the board does not tolerate the ram - try with another memory - is possibly then a bios-update I hope that you have got the thing, what I am trying to convey. If you have any other issue then let me know about that. I will try to resolve that as soon as possible.

What BIOS is on it I cannot say, so I have run a CPU. With the power supply, the CPU is running on a ASUS M3N-HDMI H so it cannot be defective. The RAM is still an idea, the only thing I cannot test because I have any other AM3 board. I have also tested the PSU as you have suggested but it did not result in anything. If you have any other suggestion then let me know. Now I will be waiting for another response from your side. I mean to say that I will be waiting for the related from your side. If you have any other tip or trick for solving this issue then do not forget to share.

Did you perhaps the CPU 4-pin connector password? I do sometimes happen, the fans run all but there is no picture. It is not then something is pointless reviews thereof, often the source of errors it all again if it is properly seated in it, we are only human and things like that happened very quickly and your error sounds afterwards. You have written in your first post all connectors are plugged in, and then you have written this to prevent exactly these tips. What the article makes no sense to me, but if you see it that way is all right with me. I know that these are the basic tricks but you can try for this.