Thread: Is high BCLK good for EVGA P67?

Is high BCLK good for EVGA P67?

I think that the question with which I have come here is really worthy. Please let me know if you all can come up with the suggestions soon in my case here. I have read that if I am having the Motherboard from the EVGA and especially if I am having the EVGA P67 then it will be great if I can just keep the BCLK below 100. Please let me know if this is really the thing that I should go with. I have heard that the Motherboard or the system gets unstable but I have never heard that the Motherboard or the components is getting broken or something like that. Please let me know if I can have this increased or not.

Re: Is high BCLK good for EVGA P67?

Well if you will ask me then I really do not think that it is true at all. But to be fair let me tell you that the things are partially correct. If you will increase the BCLK then it can cause some damage to the Components. The reason for this is that when the BCLK is raised then it increases everything across the Motherboard. If you want to increase the BCLK and want to have the things running in the fine manner then I think that you will be required to have your self with the minimum recommendations. For BCLK and to keep the things stable I think that it should be between 103-105. Please if you are making the changes then see if you can stand on the given values here. Hope that you will like all the things here.

I am of the opinion that it will be simply great if you can make some amendments to the CPU multiplier and not amending the things with the BCLK. I have said this as I am of the opinion that if you will be increasing the BCLK then there are chances that it may damage RAM and if you are having any Graphic Card then it may also get damaged. If you ask me then let me tell you that it will be great if you can simply have leave the PCIe clock alone. If you really want to keep the thing working well then please make sure that RAM is set as per the specifications of the Manufacturer. So I would just leave the BCLK to whatever it is set and make the amendments to the multiplier and keep it increasing till all the things are working well.

I really do not want to make the discussion here; but please let me know if you are seeing the BCLK rising and you want to know what can be done so that the issues can be avoided. Well let me tell you that if you are getting it increasing then it may raise the PCI-E bus clock as well. Please see if you can just avoid the scenario here. Let me know if this can really help you with the scenario here. This is the common topic that you can see all over the internet.

I have heard that raising the PCI- E clock has an effect on the hardware and hence it will be really nice if you can just avoid this for you there. Well also see if you do this if the CPU is not working with the speed that you actually want to go with. And if it is going well then it will be simply great if you can avoid doing this here. If the BCLK is going past 200 than it is good for Overclocking. Please make sure that the Motherboard is capable of handling the load here.