Thread: No SLI support on EVGA P67 Classified

No SLI support on EVGA P67 Classified

I have the Motherboard from EVGA; well that is fine. I have EVGA P67 Classified Motherboard. Now the thing with this Motherboard is that I have been not able to see the SLI support. Though the Motherboard say that it has support for the SLI; I have seen it missing here. Any suggestion on this. I have seen that the PCI Slots are not there on this Motherboard. Any reason with which you all can come up with so that the issue can be solved here. I have the PCI sound card with me but I really cannot have that working on this Motherboard. Please let me know if you all can help me in any way.

Re: No SLI support on EVGA P67 Classified

I really think that you will not like the suggestions that I will be coming here with. Well let me tell you that PCI in reality is not supported on this Motherboard of the EVGA P67 and hence it will be great if you can simply have some other Motherboard. To be clear the Intel chipset natively has no support for PCI. In addition to this if you will try to think for the reason for the issue then I think that it is because of the PCI getting Old. As the PCI is getting old and PCIE is getting in the PICTURE. It may happen that the support is getting withdrawing.

It even seems to me as well. I think that it will be simply great if you can have some other Motherboard and see if you can have the support for the PCI in there. ON the suggestion if you want; you can have ASUS P5N-E SLI motherboard. Let me tell you that this is the Motherboard that is one of the latest from the ASUS. When it comes to the quality then I think that the brand name is the thing for which we should go with. I have seen the name of ASUS in the industry and it will be really great if you can go with this Motherboard. One thing that I love about the ASUS Motherboard and other hardware peripherals is that they give the things that they promise. It will be great if you can go with this there.

If you have decided that you want to have another Motherboard; then let me tell you that you will really like GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS4 Rev. 2.0. Well it seems to me that the Motherboard from Gigabyte will really serve all the needs that you actually want. I have seen that it has support for the SLI and in addition to this it has support for DualBIOS. In addition to this it has 8 Channels ALC889A Audio controllers. In addition to this if you have the issue with the PCI card then it will serve you in a batter manner. In addition to this if you have PCIE card then let me tell you that you will see some of the performance issue in getting the support there. In my opinion I really think that it is the optimal choice for you there.

I think on the suggestion it will be simply great if you can have something from the nearest. It will be simply great if you can have Intel X58 Motherboards. I have seen that EVGA has just joined the Intel X58 Motherboards and that too in accordance with the SLI support. So if you are looking for the replacement then let me tell you that you will be able to have this replaced and that too without any issues. It has the support for the Intel Core i7 processor as well. I think that it will simply serve in the manner as it was expected to have with the EVGA P67.