Thread: I do not like the design of EVGA P67

I do not like the design of EVGA P67

I really do not know what is the issue with the Motherboard that is from EVGA P67? I have seen a lot of issue with this Motherboard. I think that it is just having the issue because of the design. I want to tell that if that is not the case then it seems to me that it is not promising the things that it has actually promised for. It seems to me that it is just the same old processor there. Please let me know if what I have said is true. I really have this Motherboard but I have not really found this working in my case to the level that I was expecting it to be.

Re: I do not like the design of EVGA P67

I really do not what is the actual thing that you are getting there on your side. I have seen that this Motherboard is really the master piece and from the EVGA and it will be simply great if you can go with this there. On the same note if you do not like the Motherboard from EVGA then it will be simply great if you can have the EVGA P67 Classified and see if you can have the same for the replacement. Well if you have just purchased it then I think that you will be able to have this done in a pretty manner. Just do this and let me know if you liked this design.

The case here with the EVGA P67 is not only with the design. I have the issue with the overall saying of the Motherboard. I have seen that it was promising the easiness of the Overclocking but I have seen that I cannot have that with the Motherboard and hence I think that the EVGA tech support should really look in the matter there. Please let me know if what I have said is true. I am going to take the Motherboard to the EVGA and see if that can really help me with something here. It would have been really nice if you they can come up the solution soon.

Really true. I have seen this Motherboard closely and hence I think that it is just same as the P55 Motherboard that was released earlier. It seems to me that this time EVGA has just used the older parts and have come up with this Motherboard. I really do not like this behavior of the EVGA and would like to know if you all can come up with the solution in the case that I have mentioned above. I have seen a lot of issues with the performance of the system as well. I probably think that this was the reason there and hence they have come with the EVGA P67 Classified.

I have no issue with the EVGA motherboard and I think that you must have purchased some older model of the Motherboard and if not that then I think that you might be having the issue because of the corrupted or defected Motherboard. It will be great if you can simply have the replacement of the Motherboard and see if the new one can serve you really well. Hope that you will really like this. If you do not find it up to your business then for sure you can go with the latest released of the EVGA MOTHERBOARD P67 CLASSIFIED and see if you will be able to have the things working in the proper manner. Please let me know what were the things that really helped you. Let me know about the same.

I really do not know if this is true. I have seen that the Motherboards from EVGA have been used for as premier products in the companies. Well if you are having the issue with this then let me tell you that it will be simply nice if you can run the Memtest. Well if you are having the issue with the RAM then it might be the case that you will be getting the issue there. Please let me know the result. After this please make a check on the RAM slots and see if you can find anything interesting there. Just uninstall the RAM sticks and then reinstall them in again and see if that can come as a remedy to you. I really do not think that the design of the EVGA P67 can be blamed. Also the other reason for the issue can be DDR3 RAM. Place a DDR2 RAM and see if that can help a bit.