Thread: Need suggestion on EVGA P 67 Series Motherboard

Need suggestion on EVGA P 67 Series Motherboard

I have an older PC and I am thinking of upgrading the system. Can you all please help me in selecting the proper and the best components that I can fit into my CPU case? I have come across the new motherboard and would like to have the suggestion on the same. I have seen this month the P 67 series motherboard from EVGA. I would like to know if this Motherboard can really help me with the situation here. I would really like to know all the things about this motherboard. Also in addition to this if there is any other motherboard that you would like to suggest then I will really like to have the same on the suggestion. Come with the description of this motherboard. I will be waiting for the suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need suggestion on EVGA P 67 Series Motherboard

Well it is true that EVGA has come up with the P67 series Motherboard. The P67 SLI motherboard that is released has four slots for DDR3 1333 MHz, in addition to this it has three PCI-Express 16x second generation. The most likely thing that I love about this motherboard is that it has two USB 3.0 ports. I really like this card and I would like to bring a point about this card that it is compatible ILS. I am of the opinion that this Motherboard is the best thing that one would like to have. In addition to all the things that I have said about this card it also has the support for two Gigabit Network Controllers. If you are game lover then let me tell you that the BIOS here has new options that enhances the things so that the overclocking can be done with ease.

The new series of the P67 Motherboard that is announced by EVGA has the support for the Intel Socket 1155 processors. If you are having the Intel Core i5 or Intel Core i7 processor in the CPU case then let me tell you that these motherboards promises incredible performance in company of these Motherboards. I have seen in some of the announcements that this is the motherboard that will really come up to the demands of the users and will really help them in playing and the experiencing the current technologies. I think that with the inventions of the game day by day this motherboard with all the specifications will really turn out to be the best gaming Motherboard. If you find the one from the series it will be a nice idea to go with.

I even really think that if you can have this Motherboard then you will be able to enjoy all the existing features and the technologies that are there in the Market outside. I really think that this Motherboard is designed for the Gamers and if you are really looking forward to play the ultimate games as I am planning then you can for sure go with this Motherboard here. I really do not think that there is much more to discuss about this Motherboard. ON a whole sum I would say that if you can have one from the series then it will be the most suitable idea to go with.

I think that I can put more light on this new series of the Motherboard. The key features of this Motherboard are as follows. On the very first note it has support for the Intel Core i5 processor and Intel Core i7 processor. The layout is really pleasant and in addition to this can has support for 2-way SLI plus PhysX or CrossFireX. I have seen that this Motherboard has support for 4 DIMM Dual-Channel and that too DDR3. It has 3 Graphics Expansion Slots that are PCI Express. It has support for 10 USB 2.0 Ports and 2 USB 3.0 Ports. I really like this Motherboard. I think that it has covered almost everything. I have normally seen single Ethernet Ports but this Motherboard I have seen has 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports. In my opinion to be fair I think that it can be called as Super Motherboard.

Yes after looking at all the things about this Motherboard I really think that you can go with buying this Motherboard. It will be really great if you can have the same working for you as soon as possible. Let me tell you that if you want to play all the possible games then for sure you can go with the Motherboard from this series. It can be really used for playing the Games. Hope that you must have found the proper information for your case there.

hi.
    friends happy new year
    to all beginners in online
    world.

thanks