Thread: Asrock 870 extreme 3 is not starting

Asrock 870 extreme 3 is not starting

I have a problem with my board. I had to upgrade my computer system bought a new motherboard with the AMD Athlon CPU and the memory 1100T x6 2x 4gb GSkill Trident. This hardware I have installed on the top of the topics mentioned mainboard Asrock 870 extreme third. To get to the actual problem I have installed everything and I would also properly connected but the pc does not start. All fans spin but there is no picture or a beep from the BIOS (speaker is connected). Now I can just hope that you give a better advice me for solving the problem I am facing.

Re: Asrock 870 extreme 3 is not starting

I think that I am also facing similar kind of issue, here is my system configuration: Asrock 870 Extreme 3, AMD Athlon 1055T x6, G. Skill 4GB RAM Eco 1600 CL7, Sharkoon Rush Power M 600W, XFX HD 5870, Scythe Mugen 2, Samsung Spinpoint F3, Samsung DVD Burner and the operating system I am having is Windows 7 64 – bit. Unfortunately, there were problems from the beginning only. The Pc will not turn off. Whether you tried it on Windows or just the power button pressed all the fans turned the power and HDD. Off this problem I could but by disabling the Cool n Quiet function in the BIOS fix. I have tried the following: Windows Memory Diagnostic> RAM in order. But it did not solve the issue that I was facing.

When I intervened again in the evening the Pc and a little Fallout3 played (which determines the morning 1 / 2 hours work but it got worse after a few minutes more graphic errors with partially missing textures (green pixel rectangle in the wall) and horizontal green stripes across the screen noticeable. On the desktop a message appeared “Display Driver restored”. From the HD were faulty 5870 and have the latest installed again. The game crashes are still and always is the message. I have also run several times and had Fullmark not a single graphics error or crash. I have no idea how I can identify or fix the problem. Crashes occur only in games, and Fallout3 before Crysis. I am not sure that this will solve the problem that you are facing but this is the thing you can try for.

According to the information on Internet, the board and the Ram compatible Graphics card with an NVidia 8800gts exchanged Graphics errors and crashes off but Speedfan problem still there and the problem with the herunterfahrne is back and cannot solve it. Different Bios Settings Turbo score on / off and Cool n Quiet on / off> this does nothing. VCore is high enough I can even the Asrock OCTuner undervolt with Windows. All Temps right hand I have felt with and SIW. Prime CPU is at 46 degrees. The only thing I can say is that the mother board is faulty.

If the video card is being tested in a different system on which Windows 7 32-bit installed. Speedfan works on the system (it has always been) shut down, it can also graph and error / crash I had no. Only in the menu of Counter Strike Source, I had a grade times 1 second horizontal, 2 flashes of pixels stripe (on the 8800gts not the case). Then the game crashed, but there was no error message. S Have only to 1080P all max with about 60 FPS played. The crash came, strangely, only when I wanted to change the graphics options. I wanted to change to 1024 times 1280 and AA out and make some adjustments from Very High to High continued to implement more FPS get shut.