Thread: Asus M4A89GTD Pro USB 3 booting issue

Asus M4A89GTD Pro USB 3 booting issue

It is clear from the title that I am facing booting problem with Asus M4A89GTD Pro USB 3. I pressed my reset button on the casing, but the computer did not go up again but turn the graphics card fan high, but only as long as I press the reset button! What is causing the issue? Is mother board defective? It usually happens after I go to the on / off push button longer, the proceeds of the pc. You can have a look at my system configuration. Mobo: Asus M4A89 Pro USB GTD 3 (newest Bios), Ram: 4 GB Kingston 4GB OCZ, CPU: AMD 1055 T X6, HDD: 1 X 32 GB SSD from Super Talent 1 x 500 GB Samsung S ATA II disk , Drive: 1 x 1 x LG DVD burner Asus Bluray, PSU: Enermax Modu 87 + 500 W Gold and operating system is Win 7 Professional 64 bit.

Re: Asus M4A89GTD Pro USB 3 booting issue

First of all check for the cables, they are connected properly or not, but that will not solve the problem. Have you overclocked the CPU? CPU or what it actually is otherwise it looks very much as you if your bios settings are gone. Maybe you should see the battery is in place or whether it is empty or not. Normally these kinds of issues occur because of lose connection. The only thing I can suggest is check all the parts and the connection in your system. I am sure that if you fix the loose connection then this problem will be resolved. If that does not solve the problem that you are facing then you have to provide more detail related to you problem.

Polarity of the reset button should not role playing, where the keys / buttons plus and minus lie in normal state. For LEDs, it is important because this a plus and a minus "pole" have (anode (+) and cathode (-)) and otherwise do not work around. You only need to set the bios the SATA set to AHCI, and then even the internal graphics is disabled, just like the express gate! Otherwise everything left on the board like the ram. It will be better if you separate everything and reassemble all the parts of you system. I know that I am sounding like stupid that is only solution I can provide for you problem.

Have you checked the RAMs times? Since you are thinking of overclocking it then you should always be careful. In what situations your computer system freezes? Just click on the desktop or only during exercise or times or so? Is there a certain pattern you notice? If you can provide an answer for these things then only I can provide you a relevant solution. I hope that you understand what you are trying to convey. I am sure that if you can provide me a relevant answer for the questions that I have asked then I will able to provide you a solution.

I know the OCZ are not the best rams are already the 2nd! Right now I can find no regularity! Sometimes it was the hard drive check before the actual windows screen! Then times when I use firefox on the internet or just for fun! Well, those mistakes are really the sweetest me: With the motto "may or may not". I have tried with another NT. Try the system once a trial basis outside of the case and see if that changes. Have no other power supply to the test! To present everything is stable, let's see whether divorced or something else I causing the problem.