Thread: Does EVGA support Sandy Bridge Motherboards

Does EVGA support Sandy Bridge Motherboards

Hello friends, I would like to know that whether EVGA have support for sandy bridge motherboards. I know that this functionality was first introduced by the large motherboard manufacturer that is Intel, but still I would want to know whether the same functionality has been integrated in the EVGA motherboards or not. I have heard that the EVGA company produces NVIDIA based consumer computer hardware and also is quite advancing in the manufacturing of the motherboard as well. So for a change I would want to switch from Intel to EVGA but only if it comes with Sandy bridge. So can some help me know about this quick as possible.

Re: Does EVGA support Sandy Bridge Motherboards

Well I guess that EVGA is still out of reach as compared to Intel for providing the S-Bridge motherboards. Although they have laid out the development plan inorder to get Sandy Bridge support for all its motherboards, and I think that the development will start in the cumming future. As, far as transferring to EVGA is concerned I thgink that you should stay with the Intel's products as I think that it is the most oldest company to be providing these products which are good and have a very high reliability as compared to other company products.

Hello friends, I have heard EVGA has been looking forward in collaborating with Intel in providing the S-Bridge support for its motherboard. EVGA is already being started releasing Intel products and the development team is even moving forward with the Intels team to come up with the Sbridge functionality for its motherboard. SO I guess if can wait for sometime then you will surely have all the functionality that you want in the EVGA motherboard as well.

Hey can some one help me to know that what does this Sand Bridge actually means. Does it helps in boosting the performance of the processor or is it even better than that. Can some one please provide with all the necessary description about this. I have Intel's I7 processor so how can I come to know that my motherboard has S-Bridge. Also, if I don't have how then which motherboard should I transfer to that will help me provide this S-Bridge functionality.

Hey dear friend, S-bridge is supported in all the latest Intels motherboard, so I think that since you are using the Intel’s i7 processor so I think that this will surely have the SBridge support. Also, Sbridge helps in overclocking the computer which means that it helps in increasing the performance of the system even more then it is actually desired for at the same cost. In addition Sandy Bridge processors employ security features that include the ability to distantly disable a PC or erase information from hard drives. This helps us allot in the case if our laptop gets lost or stolen. The commands can be received through 3G signals, ethernet, or internet connections.