Thread: Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H motherboard not responding in windows 7

Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H motherboard not responding in windows 7

I am running my Dell laptop with windows 7 platform, the machine is specified as 3GB RAM with 500 GB hard drive, along with that also using a Ati radeon high definition graphical interface. I am sure that installed the desire driver for the hardware’s in my machine properly. But from few days facing a peculiar type of problem in my machine, which is regarding the Ram, as per my knowledge about the hardware’s. Whenever I tried to open my machine, the system sounds two times for starting, but not start, what should I do? Is there anyone having any solution for this problem. Is the motherboard playing any role with the problem?

Re: Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H motherboard not responding in windows 7

Is the manufacturer logo is appears, while you start your machine. If yes then this is the windows problem. And this is the start up issue, where as I was also facing the similar issue, for this problem I know a simple and effective solution which helps me very much to solve this problem in my machine, go for the start up repair. And you can locate this option from the start menu, click on this, if you are suing the admin log in information, then ok otherwise I think it many ask you to insert admin password. Insert this one and start the process. Try with this, if this is windows problem then by this process you will surely overcome from the problem.

Go to the BIOS setting option and look for the setting which are set up, which you install operating system. Make sure those settings are configured properly. The BIOS setting is the option which is configured with the machine environment as well as with the hardware applications those are installed in your machine. So if you are having any issue with the hardware device, this will shown to you in the BIOS option window. According to the problem that you mentioned in your post, the problem is for the hardware, and the problem is very internal. So I think you should consult with the manufacturer technical person regarding this problem. Go through the process, what they suggest you.

I am having a issue, and I think I can post in this thread. I am so using a Dell inspiron one, machine which is assembled with the same motherboard. The problem that I am facing is, the machine is not responding properly after the installation of a high definition graphical interface application program in my machine. Which I installed for my project purpose. Now after that whenever I tried to open the machine in normal mode the machine indicates me that, the machine is not compatible with the graphical interface that I am using. Whereas this I am using form few months. I did not get this type of problem since the days, but suddenly this problem happening, what should I do? Any suggestion on this issue will be very much thankful.