Thread: Gigabyte x58A ud3r motherboard restarting numerous time

Gigabyte x58A ud3r motherboard restarting numerous time

Hi all I am using a Acer aspire laptop with windows vista OS, the machine I basically use for internet access and along with some other personal works, like to watch movies and some times for playing games. The machine is specified with Gigabyte x58A ud3r motherboard, along with this 2GB RAM, 320 GB hard drive and ATI radeon high definition graphical interface. The problem is that, the machine is restarts automatically by itself numerous time, without any error massage or indication, it is happening from last two days. I am not sure whether it is for the hardware or for any other software application those are installed in my machine. It is very hard to start the machine, I remove and reinsert the battery, and then the machine is working, otherwise the problem that I mentioned occurring. Is there anyone having any solution for this problem? Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Gigabyte x58A ud3r motherboard restarting numerous time

As per my knowledge about this type of problem I think the problem might be for the graphical interface that you are using in your machine. Because I had the similar issue in my machine, where the machine was also restart more than 4 times, whenever I tried to open my machine. But I my case, I was not required to remove the battery to start the machine. So if this problem occurring then i would like to suggest you to try once by reinstall the graphics driver, which you are using. For that run the driver installation program, in the first attempt, the machine will may ask you to insert the administrative password, insert it and start the installation process. After that it will ask you to overwrite all the files, with the files. Overwrite them and restart your machine. Try with this process; I hope this will be help you to resolve the issue.

The problem that you mentioned in your post, might be occurred for the visual effects those are applied in your machine, some of the visual effects or any third party software application which are comes with the trusted software application, sometimes create some of problems regarding the machine start up. So for that I would like to suggest you to enter into the program and features under control panel and from there look for the software program or the visual effects, which are i8nstalled without the user permission. Remove all of them, I hope this will, somehow help you.

The problem might be the windows start up problem, because in my windows vista Dell laptop, i was also facing similar issue, where as the machine was not starts after the first attempt. After that one of my friends suggests me to repair the windows start up. Along with that I also searched in maximum web sites to gain any trick or solution for this solution, but did not found any thing for this problem. After that I tried with the repair process, and believe me this works. So if you are also facing eth start problem then I suggest you to repair your windows start up, and overcome from that problem. To repair the start up, Reboot your machine and start pressing DEL fr4om your keyboard, when manufacturer logo will appear into the screen. It will proceed you into the BIOS setting window. From there locate the start repair option and click on that. By following some of the instruction, complete the process. Restart the machine, I am sure after that the problem will be definitely be solved.

Relevant issue, with my HP machine, which is running with windows 7 platform. After install a game in my machine the same problem is occurring in my machine. I am using the latest version of graphics driver along with the high definition graphical applications those are using for getting better gaming performance in windows 7 platform. The problem is that, the machine is getting starts and turns off automatically at numerous time, after the manufacturer logo appear in to the careen, the machine turns off and after few minute with continuing this process, the machine starts. I thought that it might be occurring the gaming application, might be not support with the operating system or with the machine specification, I removed this one from my machine, but still the problem occurring. What should I do? Any suggestion on this issue, will be helpful for me?