Thread: Are there any limitations with the GA-890GPA-UD3H motherboard running with windows 7 ?

\"Dritan\" Guest

Are there any limitations with the GA-890GPA-UD3H motherboard running with windows 7 ?

I have got a computer which is a desktop , in it I have gigabyte motherboard of the model GA-890GPA-UD3H, I have some doubt in my mind regarding my motherboard , in case if you people think that my question is stupid please beg me pardon , my question is that whether the said motherboard will run well with the Windows 7 operating system of 32 bit version well without any kind of hindrances and difficulty. I am awaiting for your valuable comments on this question.

Re: Are there any limitations with the GA-890GPA-UD3H motherboard running with windows 7 ?

Well I cannot there are indeed some drawbacks if you are running it under the Windows 7 32 bit platform , but apart from that it will come up with some more drawbacks if you run it under 32 bit platform or 64 one, if you turn on an off the system more frequently there are chances that it will make the north bridge much more hotter than usual , and sometime there are cases where the I/O shield ports do not at all line up with the rear ports at all . So I will not buy it if I were in your place .

Re: Are there any limitations with the GA-890GPA-UD3H motherboard running with windows 7 ?

As long as you accomplish the minimum necessities for Win7 as mentioned in the on Microsoft's official website, you can easily be able to install and run it without any issue on any kind of motherboard. The minimum necessities would be incomplete to the space required on your hard drive to install it, the speed of the processor that is currently installed in your system and the how much RAM is there in your system , and why do you think that it is a dumb question , much more dumb questions are asked than this and it seems much more genuine.

The Windows XP 32 limitation specified on the Gigabyte site is with respect to the quantity of RAM that can be utilized. As with majority of 32 Bit Operating System the utmost is only 4 GB but because of the mode it is managed , it will always show less than what it actually has ben used. This is not a issue if you are having 64 Bit Operating Systems and there is no concern with using any edition of Windows 7 on your System board.