Thread: Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L motherboard got Error at bootup

Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L motherboard got Error at bootup

I have Gigabyte motherboard GA-P55-US3L in my computer running windows 7 System was working very well fine, I attempt to some bios setting modify best performing the computer. I go to on bios setting. At the present I obtain there a number of massages on my screen the massage is "the system bios had know ineffective post attempt, I believe is that probable as when I make a few changes in the bios be able to be modify to bios performance alternative or some hardware changes. So please help me.

Re: Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L motherboard got Error at bootup

I have purchase new desktop PC. Its configuration is extremely costly. It is a core i7 system. I was attempting to setting in the bios setup. I make sure my bios characteristics. Unexpectedly my keyboard is fallen down my hands. A number of key continuous presses by the keyboard. Since that my bios system is a number of massage popup me. My PC is in warranty period. So I now call the gigabyte assist supports center.

A controller error for a hard drive is able to reason for the PC at boot up, since the Gigabyte motherboard Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L is not capable to commune with the hardware. The sign of these errors emulate a not working hard drive. These errors are misdiagnosed as well as many public unnecessarily put back a hard drive. Previous to wasting cash on a new hard drive, put back the wire, which merely price a few dollars.

You have to upgrade the bios what occur in this situation hard drive is actually configured while you updated bios as might be revert to the default value of AHCI, reason for the system to no longer boot effectively into the operating system. If you having the similar issue of connected to the bios setup as well as to determine this issue, you have perform simply I attempt gigabyte's BIOS recovery procedure as well as obtain the updated it. Some help respected.