Thread: Gigabyte GA-MA770-US3 (Rev-2.0) motherboard is not booting properly

Gigabyte GA-MA770-US3 (Rev-2.0) motherboard is not booting properly

I am utilizing a desktop machine which is been installed with Windows Vista. I have lately done a restore from a good full cloned disk (bootable). I was scheduling to upgrade my system to Windows 7. I am getting some problem while booting Please assist me out to get solve the problem which will be improved as well as I be able to process well with the task. So please help me out.

Re: Gigabyte GA-MA770-US3 (Rev-2.0) motherboard is not booting properly

The sign appear to be an issue due to RAM or even supply .as a result primary you will have to make sure the RAM. If probable, attempt to alter the RAM for temporary reason plus after that attempt to boot your system with another RAM. If the system gets booted correctly, that means there are a few errors in your RAM. And if the issue is continuing, perform the similar effects with the power supply. By doing the entire these troubleshooting steps you will identify where accurately the issue is residing.

There is a convinced method which you require to get well for making it function. The entire you require to perform is to Set BIOS to default or create the CMOS battery to be detached now do restore. I trust as this execution is been completed you be able to do well or make the things to get effort for you. This will be better as well as useful. So make it function as necessary. You may be able to procedure out the changes as necessary. This is the best throughout which you are able to make it effort. So attempt to set the installation of the drivers well under safe mode.

For solving the issue that you are getting you requires to make sure the PSU, I know you have done that thing however it will be better if you perform that thing again. The things you require remember that you have to shorting the PS_ON. I am sure this will absolutely resolve the issue you are getting. If you have any other problem after that let me know regarding that. I will attempt to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

From my opinion you have to Contact gigabyte for assist. If you are attempting to flash the gigabyte GA-MA770-US3 (Rev-2.0) motherboard plus match up well by means of the system it will be better that you service the similar with gigabyte instead. I trust you may after that can get the changes to be developed. I wish this will be improved for you as well as therefore you may be capable to function out as necessary. So take the gigabyte GA-MA770-US3 (Rev-2.0) motherboard to gigabyte support as well as service it well.