Thread: Sleep mode bug in gigabyte 890fxa-ud5 v2.1 motherboard

Sleep mode bug in gigabyte 890fxa-ud5 v2.1 motherboard

I have gigabyte 890fxa-ud5 v2.1 motherboard in my computer running windows 7. I have problem with the sleep mode option with this gigabyte 890fxa-ud5 v2.1 motherboard on my PC. I have most recent bios installed. Whenever I choose sleep, I am facing some bug related to sleep mode. So please tell me some suggestion so that I can get out from this problem as soon as possible.

Re: Sleep mode bug in gigabyte 890fxa-ud5 v2.1 motherboard

From my suggestion to avoid issues with sleep mode in Windows 7, you have to make sure that the entire your drivers are the latest. Driver updates are for the most part important for the graphics card as well as gigabyte 890fxa-ud5 v2.1 motherboard. You may as well require making sure your BIOS is modern. So first of all you have to check all this things.

If sleep mode challenges carry on in addition to your drivers as well as BIOS are modern, running an Energy Report on your PC will explain whether your mechanism be able to go into sleep or suspend mode or not. Make active this reporting characteristic by opening a command window in addition to typing in "powercfg-energy." The resultant report will examine the power capability of your machine as well as may point to why it is not sleeping correctly. The report will demonstrate components that cannot go into a low power mode in pink. Though this unaccompanied may not point to an issue, you will would like to investigate whatever thing strange shown in the report.

USB devices such as keyboards or mouse are able to be the reason for sleep mode to break down, as be able to the graphics card as well as wireless adapter. In checking hardware, you have to take out the entire the devices you be able to as well as after that analysis the sleep mode to observe if it after that workings correctly. If it does, re-enable the devices one through one until you locate the root of the issue.

Memory is able to as well be a factor in Windows 7 issues with sleep mode. Gigabyte 890fxa-ud5 v2.1 motherboard has the capability to also animatedly clock memory, or you be able to set it physically. If the memory is overclocked or incorrectly clocked, sleep mode may not work correctly. This may be accurate by letting the gigabyte 890fxa-ud5 v2.1 motherboard control the memory timings on the PC.