Thread: Gray Screen with ASUS EAH5770 Series

Gray Screen with ASUS EAH5770 Series

Good, I have an ASUS EAH5770 Series graphics on my computer with an Intel Core I5 750 and what happens is the following. Sometimes when I'm in IE or Firefox, the image completely blocks, appears to me the gray screen and I can not move I have to restart your computer. Someone can explain me what is it? Maybe the monitor. But am not very much sure. Please give me a suitable fix.

Re: Gray Screen with ASUS EAH5770 Series

To me its just because of the resolution you will have to play the game with the recommended resolutions only moreover you cannot play the game on any resolutions. Even try to check what is the minimum resolution supported by your graphic card sometimes when your graphic card is not supporting the resolution you will get a blue screen. Hope that i have helped.

Asus allows software control to change the voltage of the graphics processor, which provides coupled with better overclocking results, or if one regulates the voltage down to a low allergenic power consumption with a cooler card. you may get a gray screen of you have not overclocked it properly so try to set your voltages appropriately and then restart and check whether the error persists still.

Yet it was so that the voltage tweak software works only on asus cards. Asus claims that this is because on asus cards have an additional chip would already installed, the change for which the states of stress is ... in fact it is so that the card is identified on the bios. eg in the 4770 series was / is it possible to each reference design the asus bios, and so to use abilities of the voltage tweak can (it's been radeon using this voltage increase already 4770 so far overclocked that they act faster than a 4870).