Thread: Gigabyte EG31M S2 Netowrk connection not working

Gigabyte EG31M S2 Netowrk connection not working

I have a problem here I have 6 pc on a network, everything was fine, when suddenly I have two machines, which for no reason no longer see the network. I tried to ping other machines, but impossible to return the shares, in fact impossible to see any machine on the network from both machines even via the ip address of each machine. so I spent anti virus, spyware the total change anything. So I formatted the final solution post, while is left, then 2 hours after Reboot. so I think a virus but then the machines in the network are protected by antivirus since they have the same security level. I'm stuck help

Re: Gigabyte EG31M S2 Netowrk connection not working

It is unlikely that you are troubled by a virus that targets only two machines on 6. The hardest part is locating the problem. Good if you ping all your PC (with very low delays), it is clear that everything must physically good. (Feel free to change cables if you seem doubtful). So follow the steps below ->
    1. check all your ip, gateway.
    2. Verf gpedit.msc in the console that permits are active and that the prohibitions are Descat.
    3. Checked anonymous questions approvals are allowed.
    4. Try your network by unplugging all computers (especially those who seem to work) and reconnects it after 15 minute.

So I wonder if the Ethernet card is present on the client PC, if not what should I do to assure myself. Simply by checking the back of the PC for the presence of an RJ45 Ethernet identical to that which must have the PC says "host". This connector may actually be the output of a PCI card or be integrated directly into the motherboard. That said Windows XP in French would be a real comfort with all the configuration and setup.

I wonder if the Ethernet card is present on the client PC, if not what should I do to assure myself. Simply by checking the back of the PC for the presence of an RJ45 Ethernet identical to that which must have the PC says "host". This connector may actually be the output of a PCI card or be integrated directly into the motherboard. That said Windows XP in French would be a real comfort with all the configuration and setup.