Thread: Gigabyte EG41MF US2H Network Adapter Not Found

Gigabyte EG41MF US2H Network Adapter Not Found

I have a problem. When I was offline my PC as usual as online, the system collapses and the PC starts and then restart. But suddenly I was out of pure to the system. So I had to reinstall the operating system. Now I better check again the connection to the Internet, etc. But I have no display, there is an error message that no "active network adapter found". I tried and checked the cable, but really should be OK. I currently have no idea, what should I do now. For I have no idea. I hope you can help me there.

PS: I have therefore borrowed a laptop. And here it is fine.

Re: Gigabyte EG41MF US2H Network Adapter Not Found

If your internet is working do not worry. If not look behind the computer and check the cable entry of new network adapters have a little light that lights up when connected. Sometimes there is a disappearance. What you can do is turn off the router. After turning off the computer. Connect the router to expect it to be connected to the internet and then turn on the computer. If this does not give way, it can be burned with the board or with a virus or your ISP may be down. A more complicated way you can go up to my connections with the right mouse button to go into properties and will show a picture and below will have a little place where you can click the icon show up Internet connection. Good luck

Do not you have an onboard network card or even a plugged on PCI? In both cases, I would get me again the latest drivers from the Internet and try it with them. What does it say in Device Manager for your network card. Can you see some yellow colored question marks if yes then you can solve this problem simply by installing the drivers. Can you ping your router or another computer on the network.

Dear, first of all I want to clarify that I know very little about PCs, so I ask if I can give a solution is how to explain to a boy of 7 years. The point is that I erased the entire hard drive and install Windows XP on my pc. As one computer in the office have lost absolutely all the drivers, I have no one. I have successfully installed the windows, but I have a lot of drivers with problems, the audio can be heard among other things. I have speedy and ethernet modem, I put the CD and try to connect to the internet and when it starts to check my system to see if I can not verify install speedy and says: "network adapter found value not available, description: no adapter network or TCP / IP partners and activities. I recommend the existence of a network adapter TCP / IP and active partner.

Need the driver of the NIC minimally and notice which is to walk to a cyber everest download it, install it, connect the modem to the network card and you will be able to use the speedy cd to connect it is not necessary you can also use already brings the dialer xp, just follow the wizard xp new connection and give the information you requested. Inet there are going to have to download the other drivers. If a network card built into the mother goes directly to the motherboard website and download it from there with the same everest you can see what the motherboard.