Thread: Motherboard for HTPC

Motherboard for HTPC

I want to build a new HTPC my home and I am looking to buy a good motherboard for my new HTPC. Yesterday I went to market to buy a new motherboard but I don’t know I am confused because there are too many motherboards for HTPC. Someone please help and suggest me good htpc. Thanks in advance.

Re: Motherboard for HTPC

I am having a ASUS M2A-VM HDMI motherboard for my HTPC. And this motherboard is suggested me by my friend which very good motherboard for HTPC. That’s I will also suggest you to buy this motherboard, so please go for this motherboard.
    Some major specification:
    1. Processor: Socket AM2/AM2 +
    2. Chipset Description: Core with AMD 690V/SB600
    3. Memory Description: Dual-channel DDR2 1066 /
    4. RAM Type: DDR2
    5. Integrated chip: Graphics / Sound / LAN
    6. CPU TYPE: Athlon64/Athlon 64 X
    7. USB: 10 USB2.0 Interface
    8. Motherboard type: Micro ATX form factor

Brother I would suggest you to go with Gigabyte GA-MA69GM-S2 motherboard for building the HTPC. This motherboard of gigabyte is based on the 690G chipset. The performance in general terms is very good and has the best on board video card. Interface is DVI / HDMI with integrated HDCP (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) (digital content protection high bandwidth) (this support HDCP I do not like at all, since we require that all software and hardware. For example, if you have a Blu ray disc player without HDCP certification with a video card and a screen certification if they want to run the entire set only see a beautiful black screen Fortunately the standard is widespread and many devices that are HDCP certified.

My computer is built with the new MSI K9AGM2-FIH, As proof, it has only one expansion slot PCI Express 16x! Priced quite accessible, it nevertheless offers a number of functions. Ready to host a AMD chip, one of its strengths is its graphics controller ATI Radeon X1250 and its HDMI (HDCP). With all this, one is assured of playing movies in high definition, whether in HD DVD or Blu-ray. If you invest in a course reader to one of these formats and that it connects to an LCD TV or Plasma HD Ready or better Full HD.

ASUS has launched the idea of a special HTPC to develop motherboard. The Micro-ATX board with AMD's Socket AM2 +, 780G chipset brings not just the obvious full HD support also has its own version of Express Gate with remote control. The board is named M4A78- HTPC and has special features for the home theater area. Above all, ASUS has designed its Express Gate, the Gate Theatre as a home access music, videos, photos and Internet radio is now. For a bed-suitable operation of the HTPC functions sets its own remote control at ASUS.