Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2011

Can't install Gigabyte motherboard drivers from the drivers & utlity CD

I have been using the gigabyte motherboard and i have recently formatted the hard drive and hence i am trying to install the drivers but i am facing a problem with the drivers i am not able to get the drivers installed on the system because the CD is not detected by my dvd drive. Please tell me what could be done in this case. Thanks in Advance please help.

Primary IDE Master: WD80
Seconadry the IDE slave: NEC

in my computer there is nothing, it's hard to use because the mouse does not work well
Old 08-01-2011

Re: Can't install Gigabyte motherboard drivers from the drivers & utlity CD

It appears as the DVD drive is not working properly and hence i think that the problem is due to this reason. So you need to check the DVD Drive the DVD drive might not have been connected properly and hence i would suggest you to check the connectivity of the DVD drive. I think that i might have been loosen and hence reconnecting can help you fix this issue.
Old 08-01-2011

The strange thing is that in the 'system' I have no hardware tab. Drivers can not upload because it can not detect drive. I have a usb mouse but it has just changed to ps2 adapter / or does not work. I can not check because I have no device manager.

The format when I was in the BIOS it was NEC.

LBA / LARGE MODE: AUTO
DMA MODE: AUTO
and something else

Now there is only DMA Mode: Auto / No new

I'll add that during the preparation of files to install Windows, some of them have been omitted do not know why. E: a fired once when the computer displays a the 'found new hardware NECDVDRW'
Old 08-01-2011

I've just installed the cdrom again, and already is blinking. I now have a problem with the ethernet. I installed these drivers for the motherboard MSI KT880 Delta VIARAID_OM74. And in the device manager is still a yellow exclamation point next to the ethernet. I was looking for other drivers, but all are the same, and the panels do not possess. So can you provide some other solution.
Old 08-01-2011

Try installing the power dvd movie so any similar application since the some of the dvd's requires these kind of softwares and application in order to play a removable media like a CD or a DVD. One more solution to thyou should try to reconnect the hard drive with the DVD drive with the motherboard and it would be great if you can change the connectors.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Tags: , , , ,