Thread: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard doesnot make a stable build

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard doesnot make a stable build

I have got a desktop computer sop, I am actually the in the profession of dealing the computer peripherals such as hard drives, motherboards. I am not trying to be disrespectful but I have never been gone through so many negative remarks on any motherboard in the past 20 years. I had made a incredible system for my relative last week with a H55M-USB3. I was overwhelmed by the motherboard construction and the simplicity of build. It's a rock solid board. But however I am getting a lot of issues on the Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3Rn, I have sold a plenty of those motherboards, but been approached by a lot of complaint saying that the motherboard does not build a stable system, what you people have to say about this topic, I am asking because , what can be wrong about this motherboard. Please reply your valuable comments on this so that I too can talk with my dealer about the same.
    Last edited by Selvaraj-N; 07-01-2011 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R , motherboard , intel i7, RAM , overclocking

Re: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard doesnot make a stable build

I totally agree with the whatever there was been negatively told about that model of the Gigabyte motherboard , I had purchased the same motherboard of gigabyte of the model GA-X58A-UD3Rn , I had also purchased 12 Gig G Skill 1600mhz RAM and a brand new processor as well, but later on after building the system , it came out with lots of issues and later on was being informed that the BIOS and the processor are not matching the motherboard, I would not have believed but I was being informed by some people who really has great piece of expertise on this area. So I will suggest you to talk your dealer as soon as you can .

I too own the same system board of Gigabyte , I am actually a lot of interest in gaming , so for that purpose I had purchased the Intel’s i7 950 , and the graphic card installed in it as well Along with it I have case power supply and video card now I require the cooler and a few more new drives , an then I planned to overclock it and then there the motherboard started to show its original color , so I too go against it. What is the use of the motherboard that is a big hindrance in overclocking.

Well I do not think there is any issue with it , it is upto the users how they actually use it and its upto them as well on how they take out maximum benefit of it, I do not that it has any sort of such issues and I have mostly seen that the unskilled users mostly complain in that manner , I totally contradict that part and do not believe at all that it cannot be overclocked , they should first search about the compatibility of the peripheral and then go for the change.

Yes I to would agree with with the post being replied in the above post . On the forums you only listen the complaints apparently, no one is going to comment their valuable time in giving their status spends time going to a forum just to say their board is working as it should.The Gigabyte motherboard is a somewhat complex in characteristics than some of the previous system boards and as so needs a bit of extra care when adding the extra components like the RAM sticks .

Well I too do not think that there is any issue with the mother board, but I would recommend you to change the RAM sticks . It sounds very good build and the only thing I would have to comment is to opt for the 3 RAM sticks 4GB each as they are much more easy to to set up and they still provide you space for the expansion if you require it in future in the future. The 4GB RAM sticks are available in a very cheaper price in these days , so I would too recommend you to buy these RAM sticks.