Thread: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R cannot turn on the system

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R cannot turn on the system

After installing the new Motherboard I have seen that I simply cannot turn on the system here and hence would like to know if there is really any solution for this case here. I have the Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R and in addition to that I have Windows 7 running on the system. I really do not think that I am missing on anything here. I have checked the connection twice but really cannot find anything to work here. At the time of the installation all the things really went fine and that too without a single issue but then suddenly came up with the issue here. Please help me out of the issue here. Will really appreciate any help in the matter above. I have core i7 running here in my system and let me know if I am missing on something here.

Re: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R cannot turn on the system

To begin with it really seems that it will be great if you can check for the PSU in your case and see if that is really working fine in your CPU case there. Please recheck the connection of the power supply and see if there is really something that you need to worry here. Just open up the case and then make a check on this here. Also see for other components as well. See if the RAM is working properly; and please make the same arrangement for the Motherboard as well.

Clearly it seems to me that the Motherboard of yours must have got damaged and in this case let me tell you that it will be simply great if you can have the replacement on this made here soon. As from your post above it seems as if that you have purchased the thing lately and hence let me tell you that you will get the replacement soon in this case here. Please make this step soon and let us know if you were able to get the replacement successfully.

Well in addition to the above suggestions let me tell you that if you want you can also try to go with the exchanging the slots of the RAM there as I think that it is the only thing that can cause you trouble if the above two cases are not the real reason behind this here. Do one thing just pull out the RAM stick from the RAM slot and then reinsert the RAM stick again back in the Slot. Try this and see if after doing this if you are able to get the system booted.

You have mentioned that you are having the core i7 processor inside the CPU case then let me tell you that it will be simply great if you can go with some other motherboard. For Intel Core i7 I think that perfect match would be Motherboard from Intel as I have seen that this Motherboard is the only one that can work properly with the core i series processors here. See if you can get this motherboard replaced with the Intel Motherboard.

Please do one thing just clean up the case and see if the Heat Sinks and the other cooling items are really working fine there. Please make sure that the fans on the Processor and the Graphic Card and the Extra fans are getting the enough power supply so that they can keep the environment inside the CPU case cooler. If you want you can install the CPU Temperature Monitor and see if what I have described is true here.