Thread: HDMI out not responding on GA-X58A-UD7

HDMI out not responding on GA-X58A-UD7

I really do not know what is the issue here? It seems that the two cards are getting conflicted here and hence I am getting the issue here. I have the Gigabyte Motherboard and precisely I have GA-X58A-UD7. In addition to that I have the ASUS EAH5870 VGA card and I have connected it to the first PCI Express x16 connector. When I try to install the drivers for the ATI I have seen that the screen just gets filled with black bands on the desktops here. When I try to get connected using the HDMI cable I have seen this issue. Can there be a possible solution in this case here.

Re: HDMI out not responding on GA-X58A-UD7

Well in this case then let me tell you that it will be great if you can make a check for the HDMI cable and see if there is no issue with the cable it self and hence you might be getting the issue here. Well please see if you can have some other HDMI cable and see if you can get the things to work in the proper manner here. In addition to that if you want you can also see for the HDMI port as well. Hope that you will report about the same soon.

I think that both ASUS EAH5870 VGA card and Gigabyte Motherboard GA-X58A-UD7 may be not compatible and hence the issue here. So if at all you want to make use of the HDMI then let me tell you that you will have to disconnect one from the two. Please let me know what happens when you try to connect the standard VGA connector to the Monitor. Please let me know about this in your next post. In case of the HDMI let me tell you that the things is really impossible.

Well I think that I will have to agree to the things that you have mentioned here and I have seen that you will have to see for the compatible drivers so that these both cards can work in compatible mode here. So if that is really the thing then you can just make a check for this here. You can pay visit to the official site of the ASUS and the Gigabyte and see if you can find the matching drivers in the case above. If not then see if you can have the latest drivers downloaded for both the card.

No doubt the issue that you are having here is because of the HDMI cable and the HDMI port. Actually the scenario is such that the port here is expecting for a connection for TV. In reality if you will try to plug in the TV then you will have no issue at all there but if you will go for connecting the Monitor then you are going to get the issue here. As it is scanning for the TV recipient; all you actually need to do is see if you can rise the level of the scan here.