Thread: How to configure wake on Lan on gigabyte GA-D525TUD motherboard

How to configure wake on Lan on gigabyte GA-D525TUD motherboard

I am having a Desktop system which is linked to my LAN network in my place of work. I am attempting to set the PCs to wake on lan. My PC is the chief server, so I would like to boot the other two PCs while I turned on my PC. However this is not functioning. On opening the case I found the model number of my motherboard as gigabyte GA-D525TUD. Any idea would actually be respected. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to configure wake on Lan on gigabyte GA-D525TUD motherboard

You first attempt to upgrade your Ethernet driver as well as after that attempt back again. You have to observe that your LAN is correctly configured. After that there is a ways to obtain the host PC respond. Primary right press on My PC plus choose Properties. After that you have to open Hardware and then Device Manager. In the list you have to right press on the network card as well as select properties. After that choose the configure key. Now you have to open Power management. Place a mark on permit this device to bring the PC out of standby as well as provide okay. Then you have to start your system again as well as attempt back again.

The issue be able to be resolved by configuring the network adapter setting on your networked PCs. make a note of that this you have to do on the entire PCs. Then you have to press on Start Menu and after that Control Panel and at the last you have to go to Network Connections. After that right press on the LAN plus after that select configure. In the ensuing window go to power management plus mark on the entire selection. After that you have to restart your system plus attempt back again. It will effort for you.

If the PC is on hibernation or off mode after that by this answer you be able to wake up the PC. Normally in Wake on lan the PC sends a message to the host PC. If the service is not correctly configured after that your host PC will not respond. Primary enable wake on lan in all the computers. Then you have to Download WakeonLanGui in addition to install it. In the application you have to type ipconfig /all. Then you have to write down the address of your target PC. And you have to add that in WakeOnLanGui as well as have to press on ok.