Thread: Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P system keeps on giving post message

Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P system keeps on giving post message

I have the Desktop PC and let me tell you that I have motherboard from Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P and the version of BISO that I have installed here is Bios F7. In addition to that I think that it will be great if I can give you all the description of the whole system. I have the Quad Core processor and Graphic Card ATI 4870. The system was really working fine for the past one year nut now I have seen that it has come up with the issues and I really do not like them. When the power button is pressed it just gives the POST message and after that it simply gives the message there. In addition to that I have seen that sometime the system even gets freezes. What can be the solution that you all can suggest me here? Waiting for the replies here.

Re: Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P system keeps on giving post message

Looking at the thinks it seems that you are trying to put extra load on your system and hence you are getting the issues here. Well it will be nice if you can simply try to make some changes in the VOLTAGE settings there and then try to go with the same thing and then see if what I have said here is really the thing that we are looking for. Also please make sure that you are running the Original BIOS and there is really nothing faulty with the BIOS there. If you are not running the BIOS i.e. the original one then let me tell you that it will be simply great if you can get back the original one and then check it against the system. In addition to that please make sure that all the components in the case are fitted properly there.

Whatever suggestion you get I just want to make a point that it will be simply great if you can see for the Memtest and please post ne the result of the same here. Please RUN the Memtest and if you are having the two RAM sticks then isolate one and then run the test for each of them and see if that can come out with some solution. In addition to that if you do not find anything from the Memtest then you can try to exchange the RAM slots and see if what I have said is really true.

Please check for the following things and see if you are not missing on anything here: please check if the settings have been kept on Auto. After this see if for BIOS the settings has been made OPTIMAL. Check for all the DATA Cables and the cables that are there in the CPU case. Also check if all the components are placed in the case properly and to make sure just uninstall it from the slot and then again install it in slot and then reboot. In the BIOS sections see if the things there are placed in the proper manner there. Please let me get notified about the same here.

Well thanks a lot for all the answers and I will try to see what can be result of the things that you all have asked me to do; but in addition that I just want to let you all know what are the other things that happen in the system when I try to restart the system. I had seen the issue for the very first time when I was playing the PC Games. I have heard that something like fan speeding up and slowing down. Well can you all here tell something in addition to this here?

This is the new scenario that you have added here and it come to mind that it will be great if you can check the processor fan and see if that is making the noise there. Check on fans and heatsink as well and see from where you are getting the noise. Also if possible please see if you can clean up the case as well there. Cleaning can really make the difference here. Please do this and let me know about the same soon.