Thread: AMD phenom x4 955 microprocessor is not working

AMD phenom x4 955 microprocessor is not working

in my Dell inspiron laptop, which is running with windows 7 64-bit system architecture, along with that other specifications are like 4GB RAM, 456 GB hard drive, and NVIDIA GEForce high definition graphical interface. Now the problem is that, I was playing a game in my machine, but this was not started whenever I tried to open the gaming console. I recently upgrade the machine with the hardwares. After that I searched everywhere for the solution, and found that that some of the cases like this might be caused for the processor, is it right? I am here to collect the information regarding this issue. Any suggestion on this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: AMD phenom x4 955 microprocessor is not working

Yes might be the processor that you are using is cause for the issue, which is occurring ion your machine. So for that I would like to suggest you to make sure that the processor is working fine from the BIOS window, from there you will be able to sure about the status of your processor. I had the similar issue, and after a deep search I found that the processor is not working well with the motherboard. After that I replace the processor, so if you are also having this issue, then replace the existing processor with the latest version, be remember that the processor should be compatible wit the machine specification.

I don’t think the processor could be the cause of this issue, that you mentioned in your post. This is for the graphics driver, so for that I recommend you to check whether the graphics driver is compatible with the windows operating system or not? Because some of the drivers or software applications are not compatible with all driver application. So it will be better for you to visit manufacturer web site, and from there select the desire driver which is support the machine specification along with the system architecture that you are using. If you do not found any driver which compatible with windows 7, then go of the windows vista 64-bit system architecture graphics driver.

As per my knowledge about this type of problem I think there must be some software application program or the visual effects are applied in your machine, those are either not compatible with the machine specification or anything else for creating this problem. For that first of all you need to locate those application programs, and then remove them from your machine. Along with that also look for the application programs whether these are running in the background of your machine or not. If they are running then remove them from there. So for the problem that you mentioned in your post, once go through this process, it will definitely be help you some hoe to overcome from this problem.

There a peculiar type of problem in my machine, which I am facing after tried to open a gaming console, this is first time the error massage appears in my screen. The message is regarding the operating system. Whereas the game is running with the same operating system from since more than 3 months. The n why suddenly this problem arrives. In this morning when I tried to open a game in my machine, it flashes a message that, this game is not supported by the operation system which is installed in your machine. I am using a 32-bit windows 7 OS in my Acer laptop. I tried with the graphics drive, but this also not response me any positive. Nothing helped me to resolve this issue, after that as per the suggestion from one of my friend, I reinstall the graphics driver, but one also not give any positive reply. So after trying a lot, I am here to solve the issue, I hope someone from here will be help me to overcome from this problem.