Thread: Cannot clean Windows 7 install on Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3

Cannot clean Windows 7 install on Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3

Novel makes with a Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 MB among AMD Phenom II and a novel WD 500 GB SATA Hard Disk. Boot menu chooses CD so in leaves the 64 bit Windows 4 upgrade CD. Windows starts to do its thing. I agree to the EULA, and it presents up Disk 0 for the setup location. It was Fine. I tell it Custom setup. It makes it into the increasing Windows files a bit over 50 percent and problems this message: setup Cancelled. Any changes prepared will not be saved. The Error dialog pack is "Windows cannot setup necessary files. The file may be dishonest or lost. Make certain all files for installation are available and regenerate the installation. Error Code: 0x80070570. After that, setup an IDE HDD and fruitfully installed XP so I am thoughts the system is normally functioning. I did attempt to upgrade on this HDD with and devoid of the SATA drive plugged in. I could not upgrade with a clean setup on this drive also. Got 69 percent into it and got this good BSOD message: "A trouble has been spotted and Windows has been shut down to stop injure to your PC. If this is the first time you have seen this prevent error screen, regenerate and ensure to make certain novel Hardware or Software are correctly installed. Thus I thought to setup windows XP to the SATA drive but I have no driver disk since I purchased an OEM HDD. WD shows no downloads for it.

Re: Cannot clean Windows 7 install on Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3

I just setup Windows 7 64 numerous times on this similar motherboard with no problems. I was installing onto a SATA3 RAID mirror also. I utilized the well-run preinstall RAID drivers on Gigabytes site during the setup procedure. There are SATA or AHCI preinstall drivers on Gigabyte's site. This may appear like unconnected, impractical suggestions, but it is the just viewpoint I have. I one time had an alike problem like this installing windows vista 64 bit on a PC. It was a few ISO I downloaded. It kept crapping out halfway through the setup procedure and it made no logic. Lastly, I just utilized one more image and it worked excellent. I just thinking I would throw that out there if you have one more Windows 7 ISO lying around.

I hesitation the 64 bit disk is awful since the 32 bit disk as well will not effort moreover and it was completely virgin while I attempted it tonight. I got into Expanding Files another time and got this BSOD message: 'A driver tainted pool memory utilized for holding pages destined for disk.' I establish my BIOS version is F2 and wonder if I should update it. I reminder you had a memory speed trouble. I surprise if I should as well downclock. I thought the memory would mechanically run at 1333 except strained to a upper speed.

You don't say what kind of Western Digital Drive you purchased; only that it is 500 GB. Could you post back with complete information of this and as well your RAM and additional build specifications? If you are not utilizing a Floppy Drive attempt immobilizing that feature in BIOS below the Standard CMOS Features, as there can occasionally be setup troubles with the Floppy Drive enabled. Error Code: 0x80070570 could be spotted at a trouble with your RAM. Have you attempted running Memtest to confirm that your modules are okay? Updating BIOS might as well assist.

The HDD is a WD 5000AAKS, 500 GB. I attempted the drive in both kinds of controller: AMD and Gigabyte with similar result. DDR3: Patriot, 4 GB, 1600 MHz in slots for dual channel operation. No floppy drive setup and controller is immobilized. PSU is a ModXStream Pro OCZ500MXSP 500W, Antec 300 case. I will do the memory assessment tonight but will bue a novel pair for contrast despite. The MB is a 1333 MHz but proffers to Overclock to 1600.