Thread: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R Temperature LED

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R Temperature LED

This season I just bought a system for me and that too assembled one. Now the thing is that I have the Motherboard from Gigabyte and it is GA-X58A-UD3R. In addition to that I have Windows 7 64 bit installed here. Now the thing is that on my system everything went on in a simple manner and that too without any flaw. But after setting up all the things I have seen that the system is getting crashed. So if there is any solution in the case then I will be really happy for this here. I have seen that a RED LED light just lights up in there. Any solution in the matter.

Re: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R Temperature LED

What is the processor that you are having in your system. Please come with the full description of the System of yours and then only will be able to help you in your case here. Well regarding the LED that you are able to see; I am of the opinion that it will be simply great of you can open up the case all by yourself and then referring to the manual see what is that LED; in the mean time I will also see if I can have the manual for me as well.

Really your post needs to be revised; so it will be better if you can come with the same as soon as possible. In addition to that if you want to have some sort of solution for the case here then let me tell you that you can go with the Memtest and see if your RAM sticks are working in a fine manner. Well in addition to that just uninstall the RAM sticks from the slot there and the reinsert it in the slot again. Then after this reboot the system and see if you can run the system with much less issues here. Please let me get notified about the same here as well.

I have the Core i7 processor in there in my system but really I do not think that I am getting this issue here because of the processor. I will try to RUN the memtest and with this I just want to tell that I am having 4GB of Ram and at the initial stage I was having a single 2GB RAM stick and with the upgrade I just bought another 2GB RAM stick here. I really do not think that Memtest is going to fail here. Please let me know what are the LEDs and what are they for. I have seen the Manual but I am got confused with the descriptions that have been given in manual here.

To me it appears as if you are having an overheat problem and if that is not the case then for sure you are having some issue with the power saving settings. On the trial basis if you want you can try to disable C1E and C3 and many more. Try this and see if this can solve the issues of yours here. In addition to that if you want you can see for some sort of Temperature Monitors and see if that can really help you in finding the problematic area there. Please in addition to that check for Northbridge chip temperature. Please see if that is not getting overheated.

You have mentioned that you have just bought a new 2GB of RAM stick and hence it will be nice if you can simply run the Memtest and see for the result. Also let me tell you that even if it passes the Memtest then also it is advisable that you should have the RAM stick own at the same time. It is observed that the change in the frequency can cause you the trouble here. For the RAM stick to function properly it will be really nice if you can have the RAM sticks having the same frequency. Hope that you will find the suggestions worthy here.